	From seismo!harvard!wjh12!genrad!decvax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-kirk!williams Wed Oct 31 16:23:46 1984
	From: williams@kirk.DEC (John Williams 223-3402)
	Newsgroups: net.singles
	Subject: Gorilla my dreams
	Date: 31 Oct 84 21:23:46 GMT
	Sender: daemon@decwrl.UUCP

		I was just thinking about what I look for in a woman. In
	the spirit of net.singles, I would like to relate these to you.
	I look for a woman who has an interesting complexion, you know,
	the kind you could write textbooks about. I like the cheeks to be
	real puffy with lots of dimples. I like shiny little red dots on
	the forehead. The teeth have to be well sharpened. I like the
	nose to be on the RIGHT hand side of the face. Her hair has to at
	least cover part of the top of her head. I like the ears to be
	close to the shoulders, and big. I like the hurricane lamp glass
	figure. I like to guess which fold her belly button is hiding in.
	I like her thighs to sling well below her knees. It is very
	important to me that she have wide feet.

		She has to have a crisp staccato voice, you know, the
	kind that can speak in several different tones at once. Her
	nostrils have to show a certain kind of intensity. Her hips have
	to sway up and down while she walks. She has to have that playful
	scowl on her face.

		I like the way she cheerfully complains and lets out an
	exuberant screem. I want to serve her flagrant demands. She is
	all I have ever wanted. When she gets excited, all the blood
	rushes to her tongue. When we consumate love, she likes to apply
	pressure downward, bending me in the middle to about 90 degrees.
	Her lips, when we kiss, cover at least 50% of my face. I can tell
	she is turned on by her violent arm motions.

		I know I'm only fantasizing, is my search hopeless? Will
	I ever find the woman of my dreams?

		Do any of you out there share this secret fantasy?

					----{ john williams }----

		< one smiling face slick with shmegma >

	P.S. PLEEEEEEEEEEZ, send mail if you qualify!

	(DEC E-NET)	KIRK::WILLIAMS
	(UUCP)		{decvax, ucbvax, allegra}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-kirk!williams
	(ARPA)		williams%kirk.DEC@decwrl.ARPA
			williams%kirk.DEC@Purdue-Merlin.ARPA

-------