	From: uggworek@sunybcs.UUCP (Don Gworek)
	Newsgroups: net.bizarre
	Subject: Random ASCII collections :-(

	Call me a no-fun miserable person, but could net.bizarre be
	reserved to postings of funny pictures and unusual programs?

No. It's for funny programs and unusual pictures.
--
All characters mentioned herein are fictitious. Any similarity to
actual characters, ASCII or EBCDIC is purely coincidental.

						Fred Blonder (301) 454-7690
						Fred@Maryland.{ARPA,CSNet}
						harpo!seismo!umcp-cs!fred