[net.bizarre] Kate Bush blowing up at UCB

gnome@olivee.UUCP (Gary Traveis) (07/29/85)

>     Kate Bush is not spattered all over the walls of UCB.
>     The person who was blown up at UCB was a terrorist (not Doug Alan)
> working for the KBLF (Kate Bush Liberation Front, not to be confused with
> the FLKB [Front for the Liberation of Kate Bush] or the LKFB [ Liberation
> Kate Front Bush])... these Kate Bush fans are getting desperate in their
> attempts to squelch dissent!
>
>     rumor:
> 	It has been said by fairly reliable sources that Kate Bush was
> actually the mistress of J.S. Bach, and that all the work usually
> attributed to Bach was actually written by Kate Bush. Moreover, Kate Bush
> and Peter Gabriel conspired to write the complete works of Shakespeare.

You're all wrong!  It's actually Kate's bush -- It all started when
an article got mis-posted from net.garden ....

rs@mirror.UUCP (07/30/85)

Who's Kate and why do people want to liberate her bush?

--
Rich $alz	{mit-eddie, ihnp4!inmet, wjh12, cca, datacube} !mirror!rs
Mirror Systems	2067 Massachusetts Ave.

rjv@ihdev.UUCP (ron vaughn) (07/30/85)

In article <441@olivee.UUCP> gnome@olivee.UUCP (Gary Traveis) writes:
>You're all wrong!  It's actually Kate's bush -- It all started when
>an article got mis-posted from net.garden ....

and YOU'RE wrong.  the article on kate's bush was originally in
net.rec.nude.

	ron vaughn	...!ihnp4!ihdev!rjv

crandell@ut-sally.UUCP (Jim Crandell) (08/01/85)

> You're all wrong!  It's actually Kate's bush -- It all started when
> an article got mis-posted from net.garden ....

Garden?  I hope it's not visible from the street.  She could get arrested.
--

    Jim Crandell, C. S. Dept., The University of Texas at Austin
               {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!crandell

cdk@avsdS.UUCP (Chris Kendall) (08/02/85)

> >     Kate Bush is not spattered all over the walls of UCB.
> >     The person who was blown up at UCB was a terrorist (not Doug Alan)
> > working for the KBLF (Kate Bush Liberation Front, not to be confused with
> > the FLKB [Front for the Liberation of Kate Bush] or the LKFB [ Liberation
> > Kate Front Bush])... these Kate Bush fans are getting desperate in their
> > attempts to squelch dissent!
> >
> >     rumor:
> > 	It has been said by fairly reliable sources that Kate Bush was
> > actually the mistress of J.S. Bach, and that all the work usually
> > attributed to Bach was actually written by Kate Bush. Moreover, Kate Bush
> > and Peter Gabriel conspired to write the complete works of Shakespeare.
> >

> You're all wrong!  It's actually Kate's bush -- It all started when
> an article got mis-posted from net.garden ....

*** REPLACE THIS SPACE WITH YOUR FACE   ***

IS KATE'S BUSH ALL OVER UCB?   DOSEN'T SHE GET CHAPPED?

.signature                                        W. Bully

cdk@avsdS.UUCP (Chris Kendall) (08/02/85)

> > >     Kate Bush is not spattered all over the walls of UCB.
> > >     The person who was blown up at UCB was a terrorist (not Doug Alan)
> > > working for the KBLF (Kate Bush Liberation Front, not to be confused with
> > > the FLKB [Front for the Liberation of Kate Bush] or the LKFB [ Liberation
> > > Kate Front Bush])... these Kate Bush fans are getting desperate in their
> > > attempts to squelch dissent!
> > >
> > >     rumor:
> > > 	It has been said by fairly reliable sources that Kate Bush was
> > > actually the mistress of J.S. Bach, and that all the work usually
> > > attributed to Bach was actually written by Kate Bush. Moreover, Kate Bush
> > > and Peter Gabriel conspired to write the complete works of Shakespeare.
> > >

> > You're all wrong!  It's actually Kate's bush -- It all started when
> > an article got mis-posted from net.garden ....
>
> *** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
> *** REPLACE THIS SPACE WITH YOUR FACE   ***
>
> IS KATE'S BUSH ALL OVER UCB?   DOSEN'T SHE GET CHAPPED?
>

> .signature                                        W. Bully

***REPLACE THIS FACE WITH SOME MACE ***
OK  OK  OK  OK !!!!!!!

so I can't spell "doesn't"......   lack of proof reading skill!

W.B.

car@avsdS.UUCP (Robert Carroll) (08/03/85)

> > > You're all wrong!  It's actually Kate's bush -- It all started when
> > > an article got mis-posted from net.garden ....
> >
> > *** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
> > *** REPLACE THIS SPACE WITH YOUR FACE   ***
> >
> > IS KATE'S BUSH ALL OVER UCB?   DOSEN'T SHE GET CHAPPED?
> >

> > .signature                                        W. Bully
> >

> ***REPLACE THIS FACE WITH SOME MACE ***
> OK  OK  OK  OK !!!!!!!
>
> so I can't spell "doesn't"......   lack of proof reading skill!
>

> W.B.

*** kdk
EPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
EPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
EPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

EPLACRE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***CE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

qq
help !!

ZZ
/q!

cdshaw@watmum.UUCP (Chris Shaw) (08/05/85)

F**k off with this nonsense already !

C'est tres boring !!!!!!!!!!

Chris Shaw    watmath!watmum!cdshaw  or  cdshaw@watmath
University of Waterloo
In doubt?  Eat hot high-speed death -- the experts' choice in gastric vileness !

Face it, disclaimers are for cabbage-brained, addle-pated sluggards,
not well-moneyed postmodern urban types like you & me who can afford a lawyer !

bill@persci.UUCP (08/07/85)

In article <239@watmum.UUCP> cdshaw@watmum.UUCP (Chris Shaw) writes:

>C'est tres boring !!!!!!!!!!

Termites?? call the exterminator!

--
William Swan  {ihnp4,decvax,allegra,...}!uw-beaver!tikal!persci!bill

phinn@acf4.UUCP (Jorge F. Phinn) (08/09/85)

Hey Chris,

     If you don't like what you read, then why read so much of it.  So,
why not go F**K YOURSELF !!!!!!.