[net.bizarre] The revenge of net.bizarre.

jeffh@brl-tgr.ARPA (the Shadow) (07/26/85)

>> >The listing in the active file for this group is:
>> >net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurances.
>> >
>> >Anybody got suggestions for a better description?
>>
>> How about
>>
>> net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurences.
>
>How about
>
>net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurrences.

And now for something completely different ...

net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.

dob@ihlpa.UUCP (Daniel M. O'Brien) (07/29/85)

> >> How about
> >>
> >> net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurences.
> >
> >How about
> >
> >net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurrences.
>
> And now for something completely different ...
>
> net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.

How about

net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurrences of odd postings.
					    ^^^^^^^^^^^

crandell@ut-sally.UUCP (Jim Crandell) (08/01/85)

> >> How about
> >> net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurences.
> >How about
> >net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurrences.
> And now for something completely different ...
> net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.

No, no, you've got it all wrong.  It's

net.bizarre		Strange opposings and recurrences of odd ports.
--

    Jim Crandell, C. S. Dept., The University of Texas at Austin
               {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!crandell

bart@reed.UUCP (Bart Massey) (08/02/85)

> > >How about
> > >
> > >net.bizarre		Strange postings and reports of odd occurrences.
> >
> > And now for something completely different ...
> >
> > net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.
>
> How about
>
> net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurrences of odd postings.
> 					    ^^^^^^^^^^^

How about we either

	a) drop this whole line of thought

or

	b) just change the name of the group to net.spelling and
	forget the whole thing.

				Bart Massey
				...tektronix!reed!bart
				3 time county spelling champion
				I don't CARE how they spell 'okewranses'

	"Let's see now, a 'b' is a 'g' and a 'd' is a 'p'...  'Violent
	Grudley...'..."

					--Firesign Theatre

cagordon@watnot.UUCP (Chris A. Gordon) (08/04/85)

>> > And now for something completely different ...
>> >
>> > net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.
>>
>> How about
>>
>> net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurrences of odd postings.
>> 					    ^^^^^^^^^^^

   net.bizarre		A strange report of oddly posted occurences.

	       ... from the many keyboards of Chris Gordon

    In real life:
UUCP  : {decvax|utzoo|ihnp4|allegra|clyde}!watmath!watnot!cagordon
CSNET : cagordon%watnot@waterloo.csnet
ARPA  : cagordon%watnot%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

  "I have this theory that for every man there is a woman; for every woman
    there is a man.    So??? Where is she???"

slug@persci.UUCP (08/06/85)

>> > And now for something completely different ...
>> > net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.
>> How about
>> net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurrences of odd postings.
>> 					    ^^^^^^^^^^^

How about we combine with nj.forsale (shouldn't that really be att.forsale?
they're always the ones selling something.. Hmmm.. makes you wonder how well
they pay..) and call it:

net.bazaar		Strange postings, odd occurrences,
			and items for sale by AT&T employees.

--
This signature is forged.		ihnp4!/dev/null

see1@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (E.K. Seebacher) (08/10/85)

> > >How about
> > >
> > >net.bizarre	Strange postings and reports of odd occurrences.
> >
>> > And now for something completely different ...
>> >
>> > net.bizarre	Strange reports and occurences of odd postings.
>>
>> How about
>>
>> net.bizarre		Strange reports and occurrences of odd postings.
>> 					    ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>  net.bizarre		A strange report of oddly posted occurences.

No, no, no.  Net.bizarre:  an endless recurrence of the same dumb posting.

Shall I post this three or four times?  How about five screens of "Homeboy"?

[make them flames gentle, I've borrowed this account]

--Thomas Cox
c/o ...
--
 Ellen Keyne Seebacher             x9.xes%UChicago.Mailnet@MIT-Multics.arpa
                                          ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!see1

"It takes all kinds to make a galaxy, Your Grace."   -- Terror of the Zygons