[net.bizarre] Re. Recent Factual Answer to Colored Dot Question

jackson@ttidcb.UUCP (Dick Jackson) (07/25/85)

Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
other netgroups are for.

However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
there's an oportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.

todd@bu-cs.UUCP (Todd Cooper) (07/26/85)

Why only bizarre allowed?  many mudane things and real answers
can be bizarre also.  Most computers alwoys do bizarre things.

again, anything posted to net.bizarre is bizarre only by the fact that it
was posted to this group.
--
---------------------------
Todd Cooper

UUCP:	...!harvard!bu-cs!todd
ARPA:	todd%bu-cs.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa
CSNET:	todd@bu-cs
BITNET:	stdttc@bostonu
USNail:	29 Gordon Street #201, Brighton, MA 02135

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (07/29/85)

> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
> other netgroups are for.

You MUST be joking.  "Sensible net postings" is an oxymoron.

> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
> there's an oportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.

And here it is...
--
"Wait a minute.  '*WE*' decided???   *MY* best interests????"
					Rich Rosen    ihnp4!pyuxd!rlr

mcdonald@sask.UUCP (Shane McDonald) (07/31/85)

> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
> other netgroups are for.
>
> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
> there's an oportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.

Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
other netgroups are for.

However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
--
Shane McDonald
(ihnp4!sask!mcdonald)

nagy@sask.UUCP (Magyar) (08/01/85)

cagordon@watnot.UUCP (Chris A. Gordon) (08/04/85)

>> > Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>> > other netgroups are for.
>> >
>> > However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>> > there's an oportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
>>
>> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>> other netgroups are for.
>>
>> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>> there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
>
> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
> other netgroups are for.
>
> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
> there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.

 Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
 other netgroups are for.

 However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
 there's an opportunity to contruct a bizarre loop lurking cloe by.

	       ... from the many keyboards of Chris Gordon

    In real life:
UUCP  : {decvax|utzoo|ihnp4|allegra|clyde}!watmath!watnot!cagordon
CSNET : cagordon%watnot@waterloo.csnet
ARPA  : cagordon%watnot%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

  "I have this theory that for every man there is a woman; for every woman
    there is a man.    So??? Where is she???"

cjh@petsd.UUCP (Chris Henrich) (08/06/85)

[]

In article <258@sask.UUCP> nagy@sask.UUCP (Magyar) writes:
> > > Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
> > > other netgroups are for.
> > >
> > > However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
> > > there's an oportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
> >
> > Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
> > other netgroups are for.
> >
> > However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
> > there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
>
>  Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>  other netgroups are for.
>
>  However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>  there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.

These postings were bizarre, not sensible, with the possible
exception of the first.  I am not sure that there is a loop
oif any sort here, just an iteration; unless one of these
postings can be embedded in another to which the first, most
deeply nested one, can be shown to be a response.

As to the sensibleness of other net groups, have you looked in
net.origins recently?  Or even net.physics, repeatedly
infested by psychic phenomena?

Regards,
Chris

--
Full-Name:  Christopher J. Henrich
UUCP:       ..!(cornell | ariel | ukc | houxz)!vax135!petsd!cjh

jans@mako.UUCP (Jan Steinman) (08/08/85)

In article <11322@watnot.UUCP> cagordon@watnot.UUCP (Chris A. Gordon) writes:

>>> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>>> other netgroups are for.
>>>
>>> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>>> there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
>>
>> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>> other netgroups are for.
>>
>> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>> there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
>
> Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
> other netgroups are for.
>
> However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
> there's an opportunity to contruct a bizarre loop lurking cloe by.

 Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
 other netgroups are for.

 However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
 there's an opportunity to contruct a bizarre loop lurking cloe by.
--
:::::: Jan Steinman		Box 1000, MS 61-161	(w)503/685-2843 ::::::
:::::: tektronix!tekecs!jans	Wilsonville, OR 97070	(h)503/657-7703 ::::::

neal@gymble.UUCP (Neal R. Vanderlipp) (08/11/85)

>> > Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>> > other netgroups are for.
>> >
>> > However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>> > there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close by.
>>
>>  Please do not send sensible postings to net.bizarre. That is what the
>>  other netgroups are for.
>>
>>  However, so far this posting itself is reasonably sensible. I think
>>  there's an opportunity to construct a bizarre loop lurking close
>>  by.
>
>These postings were bizarre, not sensible, with the possible
>exception of the first.  I am not sure that there is a loop
>oif any sort here, just an iteration; unless one of these
>postings can be embedded in another to which the first, most
>deeply nested one, can be shown to be a response.
>
>As to the sensibleness of other net groups, have you looked in
>net.origins recently?  Or even net.physics, repeatedly
>infested by psychic phenomena?

It was a dark and stormy night.
The captain said, "Bill, grease the wheel."
And while the wheel was being greased,
the captain posted to net.bizarre the following story:

	It was a dark and stormy night....

--
Neal R. Vanderlipp
ARPA:	neal@maryland