[net.bizarre] Fiction Status Report

tmoody@sjuvax.UUCP (T. Moody) (08/05/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SLUG ***

I'm happy to report that Net Fiction is hopelessly out of control.  As
an early contributor promised, it has blossomed into a complex, but
blighted, prose tree.  When it comes to trans-possible-world high
adventure, Pradip Snodgrass makes Dr. Who look like a banana slug, and
vice versa.

One of these weeks, I'll assemble Net Fiction and display it.
Meanwhile, it is only fitting to close with a palindrome:

     SEX ATTACKS ASK CAT TAXES.

Todd Moody           {allegra|astrovax|bpa|burdvax}!sjuvax!tmoody
Philosophy Department
St. Joseph's U.
Philadelphia, PA   19131

bob@plus5.UUCP (Bob Simpson) (08/07/85)

	Think we could get this going in net.news.gods ..uh.. net.news.group?
--
	Dr. (Trust me!) Bob

	The opinions expressed here are only loosely based on the facts.

dsn@tove.UUCP (Dana S. Nau) (08/08/85)

In article <1237@sjuvax.UUCP> tmoody@sjuvax.UUCP (T. Moody) writes:
>Meanwhile, it is only fitting to close with a palindrome:
>
>     SEX ATTACKS ASK CAT TAXES.

SIX ATTACKS ASK CAT TAXIS
SIX AT TACKS ASK CAT TAX IS
REX ATTACKS ASK CAT TAXER
SIX ATTACK A.K.C. AT TAXIS
REP ATTACKS ASK CAT TAPER
SIX ATTACH SASH CAT TAXIS
SIX AT TARS AS RAT TAXIS
SIX, AT TAP, POP P AT T AXIS
SEX AS BURDEN, NED RUBS AXES
. . .
--

Dana S. Nau,  Computer Science Dept.,  U. of Maryland,  College Park, MD 20742
ARPA:  dsn@maryland				CSNet:  dsn@umcp-cs

crandell@ut-sally.UUCP (Jim Crandell) (08/13/85)

> I'm happy to report that Net Fiction is hopelessly out of control.  As
> an early contributor promised, it has blossomed into a complex, but
> blighted, prose tree....

They never promised you a prose garden.
--

    Jim Crandell, C. S. Dept., The University of Texas at Austin
               {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!crandell