[net.bizarre] The aliens are really among us

evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (08/05/85)

According to the Channel 4, New York, news last night, there really is an
invasion of aliens going on among us.  People wearing yellow ties with
polka-dots are really aliens.  nobody knows why they are here or what they
want with us, but they definitely want to wear yellow ties with black spots.

Look, don't blame me for this one, it came from News 4 New York last night.
Honestly.  You don't think I'm an alien, do you?  No, really, I just like
this yellow tie.  Really.

--Evan Marcus

"Where was the kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-Shattering kaboom."
--
{ucbvax|decvax}!vax135!petsd!petfe!evan
                         ...!pedsgd!pedsga!evan

What do you want?  Wicker?

dsn@tove.UUCP (Dana S. Nau) (08/10/85)

In article <425@petfe.UUCP> evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
>According to the Channel 4, New York, news last night, there really is an
>invasion of aliens going on among us.  ...

I'm told that a lot of aliens come into the US over the Mexican border!
--

Dana S. Nau, Comp Sci Dept, U of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
dsn@maryland	seismo!umcp-cs!dsn	(301) 454-7932

jcjeff@ihlpg.UUCP (Richard Jeffreys) (08/12/85)

> According to the Channel 4, New York, news last night, there really is an
> invasion of aliens going on among us.

You mean to say you've only just found out!

I'm an alien, and I've been here for eighteen months!!!

--
 [ I'm bitten by the Rock and Roll disease;
                    Oh, won't you help me make a record ?  Please ? - Fanny ]

bill@persci.UUCP (08/15/85)

In article <315@tove.UUCP> dsn@tove.UUCP (Dana S. Nau) writes:
>>According to the Channel 4, New York, news last night, there really is an
>>invasion of aliens going on among us.  ...
>
>I'm told that a lot of aliens come into the US over the Mexican border!
>Dana S. Nau, Comp Sci Dept, U of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742

Djeez! That's not very nice. We don't let *ANYBODY* step over any of the
boarders at our place, no matter where they're from!  Sure glad we don't
live at your place!

--
William Swan  {ihnp4,decvax,allegra,...}!uw-beaver!tikal!persci!bill

fbp@cybvax0.UUCP (Rick Peralta) (08/15/85)

In article <1066@ihlpg.UUCP> jcjeff@ihlpg.UUCP (Richard Jeffreys) writes:
>> According to the Channel 4, New York, news last night, there really is an
>> invasion of aliens going on among us.
>
>You mean to say you've only just found out!
>
>I'm an alien, and I've been here for eighteen months!!!

I know aliens that have been around for years.  Lots of them!

Rick  ...!cybvax0[!dmc0]!fbp

"A likely story.  I don't believe a word of it."