[net.bizarre] The Even-MORE Ultimate net.bizarre description

jts@bu-cs.UUCP (Joe Szep) (08/10/85)

>>> Too much punctuation -- try this
>>>
>>> net.bizarre		Strange Period.

Too many vowels -- how about:

nt.bzrr		Strng Prd.

"Roads???  Where we're going we won't need *roads*!"
Joe Szep			Boston University Academic Computing Center

UUCP: ...!harvard!bu-cs!jts
ARPA: jts%bu-cs.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa
Pony Express:  111 Cummington St.  Boston, Ma. 02215	617-353-2780

allen@bunker.UUCP (C. Allen Grabert) (08/13/85)

                               Is this^ the strange period??

> Too many vowels -- how about:
>
> nt.bzrr		Strng Prd.

Too many consonants -- how about:

.      .
--

                     Back on the freeway, which is already in progress,
		     Allen Grabert (...ittatc!bunker!allen)

bill@persci.UUCP (08/20/85)

In article <925@bunker.UUCP> allen@bunker.UUCP (C. Allen Grabert) writes:
>                               Is this^ the strange period??
>> Too many vowels -- how about:
>> nt.bzrr		Strng Prd.
>Too many consonants -- how about:
>.      .
Too much punctuation (see above) -- try this