[net.bizarre] Another person/alien to be on the look out for

evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) (08/19/85)

Ever go past the laundromat and see the sign that says that they Martinize
clothes?

Who is this guy Martin, and what is he doing to my shirts?

--Evan Marcus
--
{ucbvax|decvax}!vax135!petsd!petfe!evan
                         ...!pedsgd!pedsga!evan

You know what I hate more than anything?  Indian givers.   No, I take that back.

crm@duke.UUCP (Charlie Martin) (08/21/85)

In article <439@petfe.UUCP> evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
>Ever go past the laundromat and see the sign that says that they Martinize
>clothes?
>
>Who is this guy Martin, and what is he doing to my shirts?
>
>--Evan Marcus

I don't know who he is -- but when we got married, my wife got no end of
amusement by telling everyone she was going to be Martinized.

Also: I don't know who he is, but with all those shops you can be sure of
at least one thing: whatever he is doing, he's cleaning up!

--

			Charlie Martin
			(...mcnc!duke!crm)