[net.bizarre] License plate

dasaro@tilt.FUN (Dan Dasaro) (08/08/85)

I saw this one just this morning on a Ford pickup truck (circa early 70s)
in central New Jersey.

      ***********
      * LE TRUC *
      ***********

Maybe you just had to be there but I thought it was funny!

                                -DanD.
                                (tilt!dasaro)

bobn@bmcg.UUCP (Bob Nebert) (08/14/85)

> I saw this one just this morning on a Ford pickup truck (circa early 70s)
> in central New Jersey.
>
>       ***********
>       * LE TRUC *
>       ***********
>
> Maybe you just had to be there but I thought it was funny!
>
>                                 -DanD.
>                                 (tilt!dasaro)

PLEASE LETS NOT HAVE THAT LICENSE PLATE CRAP IN BIZARRE

dpn@panda.UUCP (Disco Duck) (08/17/85)

In article <1803@bmcg.UUCP> bobn@bmcg.UUCP (Bob Nebert) writes:
>> I saw this one just this morning on a Ford pickup truck (circa early 70s)
>> in central New Jersey.
>>
>>       ***********
>>       * LE TRUC *
>>       ***********
>>
>> Maybe you just had to be there but I thought it was funny!
>>
>>                                 -DanD.
>>                                 (tilt!dasaro)
>
>PLEASE LETS NOT HAVE THAT LICENSE PLATE CRAP IN BIZARRE

PLEASE LETS NOT HAVE THAT FLAME CRAP IN BIZARRE
--

					--Dale P. Nielsen

"Well, that's all fuel under the reactor now, Mr. Time!"

carl@aoa.UUCP (Carl Witthoft) (08/22/85)

In article <772@panda.UUCP> dpn@panda.UUCP (Disco Duck) writes:
>In article <1803@bmcg.UUCP> bobn@bmcg.UUCP (Bob Nebert) writes:
>>>                                 -DanD.
>>>                                 (tilt!dasaro)
>>
>>PLEASE LETS NOT HAVE THAT LICENSE PLATE CRAP IN BIZARRE
>

>PLEASE LETS NOT HAVE THAT FLAME CRAP IN BIZARRE
>--
>
>					--Dale P. Nielsen
***REMESS YOUR LACE WITH AGED SPLINE***

PLEASE LETS SET ALL LICENSE PLATES AFLAME

Besides, is it bizarre to be funny, or funny to be bizarre, or bizarre
to be cute in net.bizarre, or funny to be bizarre in net.cute, ....

        Darwin's Dad (Carl Witthoft)
	...!{decvax,linus,ima,ihnp4}!bbncca!aoa!carl
	@ Adaptive Optics Assoc., 54 Cambridgepark Dr.
	Cambridge, MA 02140	617-864-0201

	"Put me in, Coach. I'm ready to play today.
	 Look at me! I can be centerfield."