[net.bizarre] Evan, boychick!

moriarty@fluke.UUCP (The Napoleon of Crime) (08/25/85)

In article <448@petfe.UUCP> evan@petfe.UUCP (Evan Marcus) writes:
>I was also wondering if there were any openings at JFM.  I would guess
>that there would be big money in reviewing comic books, and running (the
>long overdue) Stupid People's Court.

Just to get it straight, I do all of my posting at home, through the miracle
of 1200 baud communication.  My sparkling personality and over-extended wit
were only fringe benefits of my employment here; my writing is not
re-embursed, it is tolerated.

And what's this about SPC?!  I published one two weeks ago!  Cripes, what do
you people want, weekly installments?  I work my fingers to the bone, and
this is the thanks I get.  Just wait 'till your father gets home!

>(Does one even need a :-) in this group?)

Oh, I HOPE not...

       "Living without hallucinations is like breathing with only one nostril"

                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!moriarty@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb1, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty
<*> DISCLAIMER: Do what you want to me, but leave my employers alone! <*>