[net.bizarre] hi. i'm bizarre and you're not!

jaw@ames.UUCP (James A. Woods) (08/23/85)

# Our motto:  OMNIS BLOTTO! -- Sir Henry at Rawlinson End
# "Legen Sie Ihr Geld in Dada an" (invest in dada) -- anon. surrealist

   the crux of the biscuit is that if i were to "moderate" net.bizarre,
only about one of fifty postings would pass muster.

   now i don't see anything particularly wrong with a net.graffiti
for the otherwise anal-retentive, or a net.zippy.the.pinhead for
the glossolalic (alas, even zippy is passe), but this net.bizarre
MISREPRESENTATION MUST GO!

   -- James Alien (ames!jaw)

p.s.
   after saving the grade A stuff for certain underground mailing lists, i now
bend towards posting uncategorizable nihilism to net.misc, where it has a much
better chance of being read.

judith@proper.UUCP (Judith Abrahms) (08/27/85)

In article <> jaw@ames.UUCP (James A. Woods) writes:

># Our motto:  OMNIS BLOTTO! -- Sir Henry at Rawlinson End
># "Legen Sie Ihr Geld in Dada an" (invest in dada) -- anon. surrealist

You're never going to win our LEAST BIZARRE POSTING CONTEST with stuff of that
quality!

Louder!

And less appropriate!

Judith Abrahms