[net.bizarre] SAPAS

ivester@cholula.UUCP (08/21/85)

With the palindromes passing by recently, I couldn't help but notice
that some well known and not well known palindromes were missing.  To
solve The Case of the Missing Palindromes, I present here more
palindromes.

---

A man, a plan, a canal - Panama.

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

Anna: "Did Otto peep?"  Otto: "Did Anna?"

Dogma I won, now I am God.

He goddam mad dog, eh?

Lewd did I live & evil I did dwel.

Madam, I'm Adam.

May a moody baby doom a yam?

Rise, sir lapdog! Revolt, lover! God, pal, rise, sir!

Step on no pets.

---

asente@Cascade.ARPA (08/23/85)

A few more classic palindromes, graciously provided by Lia Adams
in the next office:

	A fool, a tool, a pool: Loopalootaloofa.

	Remarkable was I ere I saw Elba Kramer.

And, of course, the famous Welsh palindrome:

	Llewopnotyalc Madam, I'm Adam Clayton Powell.

Any others out there that we've missed?

	-paul asentetnesa luap-

Many things are possible, but few things actually are.

judith@proper.UUCP (Judith Abrahms) (08/27/85)

In article <> asente@Cascade.UUCP (Paul Asente) writes:

>A few more classic palindromes, graciously provided by Lia Adams
>in the next office:
>
>	A fool, a tool, a pool: Loopalootaloofa.
>	Remarkable was I ere I saw Elba Kramer.
>And, of course, the famous Welsh palindrome:
>       Llewopnotyalc Madam, I'm Adam Clayton Powell.
>
>Any others out there that we've missed?

Straw rats?  No, too stupid a fad.  I put soot on star warts.
Star Dennis Krats and Edna Stark sinned.  Rats!
Stop, Syrian, I start at rats in airy spots!

Lo, Otto has a hot tool.
Imam regal, a germ am I.

"Amos?  No, Naomi!  'Ere's to idiots!  To idiots 'ere!" I moan on Soma.
"Part Xenix in Unix," I next rap.

Judith Abrahms
{ucbvax,ihnp4}!dual!proper!judith

roy@phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) (08/27/85)

> To solve The Case of the Missing Palindromes, I present here more
> palindromes.

Yeah, what he said.

Rats live on no evil star
--