[net.bizarre] another palindrome

brisco@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (T.p.) (08/30/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MASSAGE ***

>In article <> asente@Cascade.UUCP (Paul Asente) writes:
>
>>A few more classic palindromes, graciously provided by Lia Adams
>>in the next office:
>>
>>	A fool, a tool, a pool: Loopalootaloofa.
>>	Remarkable was I ere I saw Elba Kramer.
>>And, of course, the famous Welsh palindrome:
>>       Llewopnotyalc Madam, I'm Adam Clayton Powell.
>>
>>Any others out there that we've missed?
>
>Straw rats?  No, too stupid a fad.  I put soot on star warts.
>Star Dennis Krats and Edna Stark sinned.  Rats!
>Stop, Syrian, I start at rats in airy spots!
>
>Lo, Otto has a hot tool.
>Imam regal, a germ am I.
>
>"Amos?  No, Naomi!  'Ere's to idiots!  To idiots 'ere!" I moan on Soma.
>"Part Xenix in Unix," I next rap.
>

>Judith Abrahms
>{ucbvax,ihnp4}!dual!proper!judith

	How about the classic:

"Shut the hell up you idiots stoidi uoy pu lleh eht tuhS"

	Or!:

"This is net.bizarre, not net.joke.escapee eepacse.ekoj.ten ton ,errazib.ten
    sihT"

 And of course the old favorite:

"These bore the hell out of people elpoep fo tuo lleh eht erob esehT"

		       -----
		       |tp.|
		       -----

{If I could walk that way ...}
- ARPA: Brisco@rutgers					        -
- UUCP: (ihnp4!ut-sally, siesmo, allegra!packard) !topaz!brisco -