[net.bizarre] NON-BIZARRE POST CONTEST

chabot@miles.DEC (All God's chillun got guns) (09/03/85)

Should the post win that is most:

> 1) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND DISGUSTING?
> 2) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND PRETENTIOUS?
> 3) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND CLEARLY MEANT FOR ANOTHER NEWSGROUP?
> 4) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND FULL OF SPELLING MISTAKES?

No, NO spelling mistakes--they're common, but unfortunately sometimes very
funny.

(Does it count if I mistakenly post things clearly meant for net.bizarre to
another unsuspecting newsgroup?)

SLo batCh   ...decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-amber!chabot

judith@proper.UUCP (Judith Abrahms) (09/06/85)

In article <> chabot@miles.DEC (All God's chillun got guns) writes:

>> 3) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND CLEARLY MEANT FOR ANOTHER NEWSGROUP?
>> 4) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND FULL OF SPELLING MISTAKES?
>
>No, NO spelling mistakes--they're common, but unfortunately sometimes very
>funny.

Right.  How about:

4) Mundane, unfunny, boring, AND FULL OF SUBJECT/VERB DISAGREEMENTS?

>(Does it count if I mistakenly post things clearly meant for net.bizarre to
>another unsuspecting newsgroup?)

Only if they're bizarre!

Gnoopy:  "Kickle kickle kickle!  Snarf, oh boy, that was good..."
Gdansky: "Arrrrrrrrrrr... Hargh!  Huh! Unh! Unh!"
Ghargh:  "Yuk yuk yuk... HEE!
	  Yuk yuk yuk... HEE!
          Yuk yuk yuk... HEE!"

Judith Abrahms