[net.bizarre] Bizare Phonetics

pdc@cmu-cs-ius.ARPA (Paul Carnine) (09/08/85)

Subject: Bizzare Phonetics ..
Newsgroups: net.bizzare

			SOME HER VACATE SHUN.

	Ever once Ed, rye tub out you are some her vacate shun, anti
loss tack red it fork ram her.  Know per sunk anchor Rex hutch a
patches asthma eye in:

	It'll star Ted winnie step taut office eggs ham. "Floor eat
the ear eye come!" Gyms head, Earl Inka tech stout apex sure wind doe.
Some her vacate shun- ate I'm whenever four got.  Weld air wart I'm
Sven be here may did if cult true member.  Wean ever four gotta bout
thud rip wheat hook drown sow thrown tie mend all mow slaw stag wood
Fran!  We'd rove achre two my whammy.  Hoe tells Rx pen sieve, entry
did in havoc odd damp any (Bud jet rip!).  Lug if oura sweet racked
awesome whim in.  Thug Earl swerve rum well theif Emily sand thick ash
rosin tape Rob lemony marrow sew with ought...
	Jimmied Amos take.  Heat ride total cub out I is cool (Wheel
hide, an Devo got beak us heed rank tomb hutch).  Soda femer ales "bar
owed ark arf or thud ate I'm."  Welt eddie fellas leapin' teak our an
turd there plant hoot ache ark are (lock if whor hussy a woe core whee
mayo loss Tim).  Hero lead in tooth ass treat ant hook off.  Iowa snot
data whey can eye hurt Ed-"Pollen gym- Day stowe lark are!  Day stowe
lark are.... weigh cup!"
	Wallet urn dought at weed bent Rick tall hull long.  Gemini's
till tea steady hub out, "My whammy"- heath ought day wood may mum.

More all Liz:
	Dunk it's tuck in my whammy, hymnal I, in tab ax eat havoc
awful folder whim in.

  	...Ten nag can, dead deck hood half gun wit dam...

-paul

pdc@cmu-cs-ius

No matter where you go ...

                    There you are.