[net.bizarre] chocolate bunnies

jimb@utcs.uucp (Jim Bailey) (09/12/85)

In article <468@moncol.UUCP> john@moncol.UUCP (John Ruschmeyer) writes:
>The other day my mother came across a half-eaten chocolate easter bunny.
>Rather than even considering eating it, she put it out on the driveway
>right under the bird feeder figuring that the squirrels or something would
>eat it.
>
>The last two days have been 90+ with this piece of chocolate siting on an
>asphalt driveway. Not only has nothing eaten it, it hasn't even shown any
>signs of melting!
>
>One wonders what they put in chocolate to keep it from melting.

I believe I can clear this up for you. The reason it didn't melt was
because it was, in fact, one of the..........CHOCOLATE BUNNIES FROM HELL!!!
These are particularly nasty creatures. Some of them even play in a
Rock 'n' Roll band!!!

I kid you not. The band comes from Winnipeg, Manitoba, where a friend
of mine actually WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ONE!!! I even got to talk to it when
they were in Toronto a few months ago (they don't seem to be all that
different from some of the humans I have known).

This is ALL TRUE!!!!  I have WITNESSES!!!!

P.S. They don't even melt under stage lights!

Jim Bailey
UTCS