[net.bizarre] Mulch!

kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter) (09/12/85)

   Mulching is a process of inbred fertilization which employs certain
decomposed organic materials - including, but not limited to, animal
sediment - to blanket an area in which vegetation is desired.  The pro-
cedure enriches the soil for stimulated plant development while, at the
same time, preventing erosion and decreasing the evaporation of moisture
from the ground.

---
Kevin Thompson   {ucbvax,ihnp4!nsc}!voder!kevin

"It's a sort of threat, you see.  I've never been very good at them
  myself but I'm told they can be very effective."

fred@gymble.UUCP (Fred Blonder) (09/18/85)

  > From: kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter)
  >
  > Mulching is a process of inbred fertilization which employs certain
  > decomposed organic materials - including, but not limited to,
  > animal sediment - to blanket an area in which vegetation is
  > desired.  The procedure enriches the soil for stimulated plant
  > development while, at the same time, preventing erosion and
  > decreasing the evaporation of moisture from the ground.

That explains the purpose of net.bizarre, huh?
--
All characters mentioned herein are fictitious. Any similarity to
actual characters, ASCII or EBCDIC is purely coincidental.

						Fred Blonder (301) 454-7690
						Fred@Maryland.{ARPA,CSNet}
						seismo!umcp-cs!fred