[net.bizarre] Rambo Speaks

rambo@panda.UUCP (Rambo) (08/30/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE AND DIE, BUDDY ***

Listen, I've heard just about enough of this "Save the Guars" crap.  When
I was in the steaming jungles of the tropics I had to eat guars to stay
alive.  It's easy to sit back in your swivel chair in front of a computer
terminal and cry and sling snot about a bunch of lousy guars who are more
useful as protien than they are crawling around in the slime I had to live
in.

You want to talk about chocolate easter bunnies?  I've mangled more of those
than I can remember.  When it's either you or them, you'll know what to do.

Worried about orphaned responses?  Before I'm done here there'll be plenty
more.  I don't have time to get all sentimental about them, they're a fact
of life you'll have to learn to live with.  This world ain't no country
club.

After I'm finished in this place, I'm going after those space aliens.

This time we win!

--

.signature's are for wimps			Rambo

jer@peora.UUCP (J. Eric Roskos) (09/12/85)

> Listen, I've heard just about enough of this "Save the Guars" crap.  When
> I was in the steaming jungles of the tropics I had to eat guars to stay
> alive.

You'd probably CHAR 'em, just to get 'em stiff, wouldn't you!
--
Shyy-Anzr:  J. Eric Roskos
UUCP: Ofc:  ..!{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!vax135!petsd!peora!jer

dpn@panda.UUCP (Peter Protector) (09/19/85)

In article <1628@peora.UUCP> jer@peora.UUCP (J. Eric Roskos) writes:
>> Listen, I've heard just about enough of this "Save the Guars" crap.  When
>> I was in the steaming jungles of the tropics I had to eat guars to stay
>> alive.
>
>You'd probably CHAR 'em, just to get 'em stiff, wouldn't you!

Sure ya char 'em...  Ya singe 'em...  Ya singe 'em and eat 'em!

--
			--Dale P. Nielsen
			  GenRad, Incorporated

			  {decvax,linus,masscomp,mit-eddie}!genrad!panda!dpn

"Well, that's all fuel under the reactor now, Mr. Time!"