[net.bizarre] Vogon construtor fleet

chris@scgvaxd.UUCP (Chris Yoder) (09/13/85)

[Go ahead bug, make my day!]

     Help!!!  Am I going crazy or is it true that I haven't seen any dolphins
or white mice since Thursday Sept. 5?!?  I mean, the Aussies won the ashes
didn't they (or am I terribly misinformed)?  It was a rather normal Thursday,
but this is, after all, Southern California, and we don't pay attention to
yellow things hanging around in the sky, so I'm confused.  (It was also
raining that day as I recall, an extraordinary event in Southern California in
the first place.)

     Why haven't I heard about the ashes trophy?  Why haven't I seen any
dolphins or white mice in the last week?  Above all, WHAT IS THIS BOWL DOING
IN MY LIVING ROOM!

--
				-- Chris Yoder

UUCP --- {allegra|ihnp4}!scgvaxd!engvax!chris

<Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you...>

{  The opinions here are representative of Huge Aircrash, not me and
   *especially* not of my poor little keyboard.    8-)=
}

barth@tellab1.UUCP (Barth Richards) (09/19/85)

In article <410@scgvaxd.UUCP> chris@scgvaxd.UUCP (Chris Yoder) writes:

>     Help!!!  Am I going crazy or is it true that I haven't seen any dolphins
>or white mice since Thursday Sept. 5?!?  I mean, the Aussies won the ashes
>didn't they (or am I terribly misinformed)?  It was a rather normal Thursday,
>but this is, after all, Southern California, and we don't pay attention to
>yellow things hanging around in the sky, so I'm confused.  (It was also
>raining that day as I recall, an extraordinary event in Southern California in
>the first place.)
>
>     Why haven't I heard about the ashes trophy?  Why haven't I seen any
>dolphins or white mice in the last week?  Above all, WHAT IS THIS BOWL DOING
>IN MY LIVING ROOM!

Chris, I have several questions for you:

	 1) Do you live on the Boffo Beach?

	 2) Are you aquainted with someone named John Watson (aka Wonko the
	    Sane)?

         3) Do you live near anyone who refers to their house as "Outside the
	    Asylum?"

         4) Do you know any people with metalic beards who wear Dr. Scholl
	    sandals and run a scooter concession?

         5) Does the bowl in question (i.e. the one in your livingroom) bear
	    a message of appreciation for gifts of seafood?

         6) Are you a TURTLE? (Oops, wrong questionaire. Please write the
	    answer to this question on a piece of legal size paper and make
	    three <3> xerox copies. Place one copy between pages 152,856 and
	    152,857 of the Los Angeles dial-a-sex phone number directory and
	    bury it in soft peat for three months; then recycle it as
	    firelighters. Burn the second copy in an Aztec cerimonial gold
	    urn. Send the remaining copy to the IRS.)

	 7) Does the equation 6 x 9 = 42 mean anything to you?

Please post the answers to these questions (excepting, of course, number 6)
to the net. Maybe with this information, those of us out here in netland can
postulate some possible answers to your ponderously vexing questions.

				       Barth Richards
				       Tellabs, Inc.
				       Lisle, IL

				       "Ford, do you realize that robot