[net.bizarre] * Firesign Theatre

dtuttle@uw-june (David C. Tuttle) (08/25/85)

>>>     I always thought that was "He's no fun -- he fell right over!"
>>> 	    Chris Grevstad
>>
>> ...you'd find out that the statement is on BOTH sides of that record...
>
>SIDE 2:(answering phone) "Nick Danger, Third Eye!"
>	"Hello, I'd like a large pepperoni pizza to go, hold the
>	anchovies..."
>	"No anchovies?  You must have the wrong man!  I spell my
>	name DANGER!" (slam)
>	"WHAT????"
>
>SIDE 1:"Hello, I'd like a large pepperoni pizza to go, hold the
>	anchovies... WHAT????  Hello? Hello?  Man, they never come
>	up into the hills!"

And let's not forget...	(from Side 2)
"...Wait!  Didn't I hear that on the other side of the record???"
(Marching sequence from the other side is heard BACKWARDS)
"Oh, it's OK, they're speaking Chinese..."

As well as... (end of Side 2)
(Scattered murmurings) "How are we going to get to the other side?"
David C. Tuttle				"Scene 3, Take 600..."
Computer Science Dept.			--Very end of Side 2
University of Washington
{ihnp4,decvax,ucbvax}!uw-beaver!uw-june!dtuttle

yrdbrd@bmcg.UUCP (Larry J. Huntley) (08/27/85)

>>SIDE 2:(answering phone) "Nick Danger, Third Eye!"
>>	"Hello, I'd like a large pepperoni pizza to go, hold the
>>	anchovies..."
>>	"No anchovies?  You must have the wrong man!  I spell my
>>	name DANGER!" (slam)
>>	"WHAT????"
>>
>>SIDE 1:"Hello, I'd like a large pepperoni pizza to go, hold the
>>	anchovies... WHAT????  Hello? Hello?  Man, they never come
>>	up into the hills!"
NO, no, no!  NOW, you have the right side references but the WRONG
records!  The Side 2 reference is from "The Adventures of Nick Danger",
(from the "How Can You Be In Two Places At Once When You're Not Anywhere
At All" album) yes, but the Side 1 reference is from the following album,
"Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers."  (Also, it's not "Side 1"
but "This Side" - as opposed to "The Other Side".) Now, I'm going to give
you people (?!) one more chance to get it right.  All of you who have
been paying attention should have no trouble with this one.

Q. What is the *secret ingredient* in Ersatz's Brothers Coffee, yah?

Meanwhile, Nancy is in the aviary, studying trees.
--
Larry J. Huntley            Burroughs Corporation
                      Distributed Systems Group   MS-703

"Repeat after me as we learn three new words in Turkish:
Bath...
Towel...
Border...
May I see your passport, please?"

bobr@zeus.UUCP (Robert Reed) (09/02/85)

> Q. What is the *secret ingredient* in Ersatz's Brothers Coffee, yah?

Why, Spanish Fly!

"More coffee, warden?
No...., I think I've had enough.
--
Robert Reed, CAE Systems Division, tektronix!teklds!bobr

jer@peora.UUCP (J. Eric Roskos) (09/12/85)

> Q. What is the *secret ingredient* in Ersatz's Brothers Coffee, yah?

The warden doesn't like my coffee any more! (boo hoo)

Well, it's clear your coffee don't got ZEST APPEAL!

What's that?

I don't know!

Oh, boo, hoo, sob, sob.

... that's the SECRET ingredient in Ersatz Brothers Coffee, yah!

I am probably the last person to answer this question, but shucks, how
can you expect me to keep up with the voluminous output appearing daily
in net.bizarre, anyhow?
--
Shyy-Anzr:  J. Eric Roskos
UUCP: Ofc:  ..!{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!vax135!petsd!peora!jer

jer@peora.UUCP (J. Eric Roskos) (09/12/85)

> Why, Spanish Fly!

No, no, Chickory Nuts, Soya Beans, and Spanish >>Flies<< are the non-secret
ingredients.

However, it becomes evident that the Spanish Flies are the principal
ingredient, after all...
--

yrdbrd@bmcg.UUCP (Larry J. Huntley) (09/23/85)

In article <1626@peora.UUCP> jer@peora.UUCP (J. Eric Roskos) writes:
>> Q. What is the *secret ingredient* in Ersatz's Brothers Coffee, yah?
>

>Well, it's clear your coffee don't got ZEST APPEAL!
>
>... that's the SECRET ingredient in Ersatz Brothers Coffee, yah!
>

>I am probably the last person to answer this question, but shucks, how
>can you expect me to keep up with the voluminous output appearing daily
>--
>Shyy-Anzr:  J. Eric Roskos

Actually, you were the ONLY person to answer this correctly, so far.
Amazing.  Where them Firesign Freaks?

'brd
--
Larry J. Huntley            Burroughs Corporation
                      Distributed Systems Group   MS-703
                  10850 Via Frontera   San Diego, CA  92128
                              (619)  485-4544

When in Reality, do as the Realists do.