[net.bizarre] Another environmentalists concern

aims@ssc-vax.UUCP (John Daley) (08/21/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH A SIGNED BLANK CHECK ***

I don't usually get involved with "Save the <whatever>" compains (sp?),
but I have a high respect for those who are devoting their efforts to
saving wombats, guars (whatever they are), and naugobeasts.

I am heading a new foundation, "Salt the slugs".  Maybe we can get this
to the attention of SALT talks, and included in SALT treaties.

What do you, the public, think about this?

--

From the merciless keys of Ray Saddler

Nothing I say here is to be held against the Boeing company,

It's not their fault!

                              Ray E. Saddler III
                              Boeing Aerospace Company
                              CAD Support and Administration
                              Seattle, Washington
                              USA
                              Earth
                              Somewhere in the universe
                              lost in space.....

westerm@ecn-aa.UUCP (Richard P Westerman) (08/23/85)

>I am heading a new foundation, "Salt the slugs".  Maybe we can get this
>to the attention of SALT talks, and included in SALT treaties.

Yes, yes! Let's salt the slugs -- but make sure to hold the pepper.

(Munch, munch ... gee, this slug is too hard and chewy, must of been
 raised on cockroaches or something.)

    Whom: Rick Westerman                       Phone: +1-317-494-8344
    UUCP: {decvax, ihnp4, seismo, ucbvax}!pur-ee!westerm
    USPS: Ag Data Network, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN 47907

          "Turn right ... no, turn left ... no, turn straight!"

davida@umd5.UUCP (08/23/85)

*** FOR ALL YOU CHEW, THIS LINES FOR YOU ***  (what copyright?)

> saving wombats, guars (whatever they are), and naugobeasts.
>
>                               Ray E. Saddler III

No, no, no !!!!  They're _Naugas_, not 'naugabeasts!!!  C'mon,
get it right!  How will these poor creatures ever survive if
we can't even call them the right name???

Also, save the whatever darters . . .
--
David Arnold
University of Maryland

pamp@bcsaic.UUCP (pam pincha) (08/27/85)

In article <61@ecn-aa.UUCP> westerm@ecn-aa.UUCP (Richard P westerman) writes:
>>I am heading a new foundation, "Salt the slugs".  Maybe we can get this
>>to the attention of SALT talks, and included in SALT treaties.
>>

>Yes, yes! Let's salt the slugs -- but make sure to hold the pepper.
>
>(Munch, munch ... gee, this slug is too hard and chewy, must of been
> raised on cockroaches or something.)

    (Cockroaches!!!Not our slugs out here in the NW. WE don't
	have such beasties!!!(thank-god))

crandell@ut-sally.UUCP (Jim Crandell) (09/04/85)

>>(Munch, munch ... gee, this slug is too hard and chewy, must of been
>> raised on cockroaches or something.)
>
>    (Cockroaches!!!Not our slugs out here in the NW. WE don't
>	have such beasties!!!(thank-god))

Hey, no problem!  Just send me your mailing address, and I'll do the rest.
--

    Jim Crandell, C. S. Dept., The University of Texas at Austin
               {ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!crandell

pamp@bcsaic.UUCP (pam pincha) (09/06/85)

In article <2801@ut-sally.UUCP> crandell@sally.UUCP (Jim Crandell) writes:
>>>(Munch, munch ... gee, this slug is too hard and chewy, must of been
>>> raised on cockroaches or something.)
>>
>>    (Cockroaches!!!Not our slugs out here in the NW. WE don't
>>	have such beasties!!!(thank-god))
>
>Hey, no problem!  Just send me your mailing address, and I'll do the rest.
>--
Thanks but NO thanks!!!!!!! I moved up here to get away from them!!
KEEP AWAY!!!!!

tlm@wdl1.UUCP (09/25/85)

Does this mean that I may *never* get to see the infamous
Pacific Northwest "Slugs of Mystery" ?!?!!?

concerned,

	Tina McCormick
	ARPA: tlm@ford-wdl1