[net.bizarre] Vogon Constructor Fleets

barth@tellab1.UUCP (Barth Richards) (09/20/85)

In my previous article on Vogon constructor fleets and so forth, I wrote:

>	 2) Are you aquainted with someone named John Watson (aka Wonko the
>	    Sane)?     ^
                  _____|
                  |__________
          This word_________| should have read "acquainted."

	  I appologize for any inconvenience, natural disaster, riot,
	  political coup, change in atmospheric content, fluctuation
	  of commodities prices, radio interference, or boredom that
	  this error may have caused.

				      Barth Richards
				      Tellabs, Inc.
				      Lisle, IL

				      "Ford, do you realize that robot
				       can hum like Pink Floyd?"
                                      -Arthur Dent

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (09/25/85)

> In my previous article on Vogon constructor fleets and so forth, I wrote:
>
> >	 2) Are you aquainted with someone named John Watson (aka Wonko the
> >	    Sane)?       ^
>                   _____|
>                   |__________
>           This word_________| should have read "acquainted."
>
> 	  I appologize for any inconvenience, natural disaster, riot,
> 	  political coup, change in atmospheric content, fluctuation
> 	  of commodities prices, radio interference, or boredom that
> 	  this error may have caused.
> 				      Barth Richards

Yeah, NOW you apologize!  After 900 people were eaten by watermelons in
an alternate universe.  It's shoddiness like this that causes unnatural
catastrophes like this to happen in abundance.

(Not to mention the 4 billion cockroaches that just swarmed in on Mrs.
 Gillibudd's house in Shiloh, Virginia and ate her pet poodle, Morphine because
 of your misspelling of "appologize"!  Just be more craeful next time...)
--
"There!  I've run rings 'round you logically!"
"Oh, intercourse the penguin!"			Rich Rosen    ihnp4!pyuxd!rlr