[net.bizarre] Real men and the consumption of sweat socks

crowley@ihlpm.UUCP (Opus in the Death Star ) (09/09/85)

> Men:  When you urinate, do you use the little hole in your
> underwear, or do you pull down your shorts?  I'd always assumed
> that everyone used the little hole.

Real men don't use the hole or pull down their underwear. They
let it run down their legs and collect in their shoes. This way
real men have the characteristic squish squish when they walk.
I myself have squished a few times but not because I am a real
man but because of the long line at the washroom in the bar.

				Bob "wet toes" Crowley
				ihlpm!crowley

The above opinion is my own and does not reflect the corporate
urination policies of my employer.

bayes@hpfcla.UUCP (09/12/85)

Real men urinate so hard they blow a hole in the front of their jeans,
thereby obviating the need for any effeminate zippers, etc.

bayes

bruce@cher.UUCP (bruce stewart) (09/12/85)

[ REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SWEAT SOCKS ]

In article <472@ihlpm.UUCP> crowley@ihlpm.UUCP (Opus in the Death Star ) writes:
>> Men:  When you urinate, do you use the little hole in your
>> underwear, or do you pull down your shorts?  I'd always assumed
>> that everyone used the little hole.
>
>Real men don't use the hole or pull down their underwear. They
>let it run down their legs and collect in their shoes. This way
>real men have the characteristic squish squish when they walk.
>I myself have squished a few times but not because I am a real
>man but because of the long line at the washroom in the bar.

Real men tie it in a knot. Let's hear it for bondage.

jlt@styx.UUCP (John L. Thomas) (09/16/85)

> >Real men don't use the hole or pull down their underwear. They
> >let it run down their legs and collect in their shoes.
> >

> Real men tie it in a knot. Let's hear it for bondage.

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR JUNK MAIL ***

Real men hold it until their eyes change color.  [Note, mine are still brown.]

(Signed)
"Talker to furniture."

--

ARPA		jlt@styx
UUCP		...!seismo!lognet2!styx!jlt

LLNL would not be so foolish as to make me an official spokesman.  Therefore,
any opinions expressed are directly attributable to me and/or my coffee table.

johansen@agrigene.UUCP (09/19/85)

> > >Real men don't use the hole or pull down their underwear. They
> > >let it run down their legs and collect in their shoes.
> > >

> > Real men tie it in a knot. Let's hear it for bondage.
>
> *** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR JUNK MAIL ***
>

> Real men hold it until their eyes change color.  [Note, mine are still brown.]

What are you holding since your eyes were undoubtedly once blue?

ingrid@helens.UUCP (the ing) (09/20/85)

> [ REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SWEAT SOCKS ]
>
> >> Men:  When you urinate, do you use the little hole in your
> >> underwear, or do you pull down your shorts?  I'd always assumed
> >> that everyone used the little hole.

Oh come ON....please move this garbage to net.men or net.p*ss.on....
or better yet; net.women...that group's gotten completely off the
subject--what better topic to bring up with them, than men's methods
of relieving themselves...

jlt@styx.UUCP (John L. Thomas) (09/20/85)

>>> Real men tie it in a knot. Let's hear it for bondage.
>>
>> Real men hold it until their eyes change color.  [Note, mine are still brown.]
> What are you holding since your eyes were undoubtedly once blue?

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES ***

Actually, my eyes have always been brown.  Does that mean I've always been
holding whatever, or does it mean I've always been full of sh*t?
I'd poll the net, but I'm pretty sure what the answer would be.

Have you hugged your sofa today?
John
--
ARPA		jlt@styx
UUCP		...!seismo!lognet2!styx!jlt	...!idi!styx!jlt

From Stebwer's Dictionary:
	Absent minded -adj.
		1. Uh, well, uh, ... I forget.
		2. What were we talking about?

halb@tekig5.UUCP (Hal Bates) (09/24/85)

In article <172@helens.UUCP> ingrid@helens.UUCP (the ing) writes:
>> [ REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SWEAT SOCKS ]

>Oh come ON....please move this garbage to net.men or net.p*ss.on....
>or better yet; net.women...that group's gotten completely off the
>subject--what better topic to bring up with them, than men's methods
>of relieving themselves...

Oh come ON......Helen, sign your name to your bizarre flame. I mean
when something as stupid as pissing in your net.shoe gets posted it
takes a real mod.women.PMS.bummer to keep us in line. If you are offended
then you should not read this #$%@@# . Is there a slug with your salt
on it?
           Hal :-}

johansen@agrigene.UUCP (09/27/85)

> Real men hold it until their eyes change color.  [Note, mine are still brown.]
> What are you holding since your eyes were undoubtedly once blue?
>
> *** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES ***
>
> Actually, my eyes have always been brown.  Does that mean I've always been
> holding whatever, or does it mean I've always been full of sh*t?
> I'd poll the net, but I'm pretty sure what the answer would be.

At the risk of sounding boring:
The eyes of a newborn baby are generally blue due to the lack of darker
colored pigments. People who have brown eyes usually develope this color
some time after birth. Ask your parents.

ps this may not be true for people born with dark skin