[net.bizarre] Toilet Paper and well deserved punishment

slb@drutx.UUCP (Sue Brezden) (09/30/85)

>Don't you know that your not supposed to put a new roll on the dispenser?
>
>No!  Your supposed to keep the empty roll on, and put the new roll on the
>counter next to the sink, or on the side of the tub.
>
>Ray E. Saddler III @ Boeing Aerospace Company  Seattle, Washington  U.S.A

You've been talking to my kids, haven't you?  Instructing them in your
evil, Eastern, Commie ways!  No wonder I can't teach them the good old
American, Christian virtues of picking up their rooms, closing the
refrigerator door, and putting the new toilet paper on the roll.

But I have your address now.  And I have a perfect punishment.  Expect
an airmail package soon containing 2 kids who never put a toilet paper
roll on the holder in their lives.

I hope you enjoy the hell you have made for yourself!

--

                                     Sue Brezden

Real World: Room 1B17                Net World: ihnp4!drutx!slb
            AT&T Information Systems
            11900 North Pecos
            Westminster, Co. 80234
            (303)538-3829

        Your god may be dead, but mine aren't.

davidh@utrc-2at.UUCP (David M Haynes) (10/04/85)

> >Don't you know that your not supposed to put a new roll on the dispenser?
> >
> >No!  Your supposed to keep the empty roll on, and put the new roll on the
> >counter next to the sink, or on the side of the tub.
> >
> >Ray E. Saddler III @ Boeing Aerospace Company  Seattle, Washington  U.S.A
>
> You've been talking to my kids, haven't you?  Instructing them in your
> evil, Eastern, Commie ways!  No wonder I can't teach them the good old
> American, Christian virtues of picking up their rooms, closing the
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My God! Strong little tykes aren't they? Maybe those Commie ways lead to
stronger kids or something!

> refrigerator door, and putting the new toilet paper on the roll.
>
> But I have your address now.  And I have a perfect punishment.  Expect
> an airmail package soon containing 2 kids who never put a toilet paper
> roll on the holder in their lives.
>
> I hope you enjoy the hell you have made for yourself!
>
>                                      Sue Brezden

>         Your god may be dead, but mine aren't.

My Gods aren't dead...but they're not at all well...

					David Haynes
					Land of the Frozen North

kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) (10/05/85)

In article <98@drutx.UUCP> slb@drutx.UUCP (Sue Brezden) writes:
>>Don't you know that your not supposed to put a new roll on the dispenser?
>>
>>No!  Your supposed to keep the empty roll on, and put the new roll on the
>>counter next to the sink, or on the side of the tub.
>>
>>Ray E. Saddler III @ Boeing Aerospace Company  Seattle, Washington  U.S.A
>
>You've been talking to my kids, haven't you?  Instructing them in your
>evil, Eastern, Commie ways!  No wonder I can't teach them the good old
>American, Christian virtues of picking up their rooms, closing the
>refrigerator door, and putting the new toilet paper on the roll.
>
>But I have your address now.  And I have a perfect punishment.  Expect
>an airmail package soon containing 2 kids who never put a toilet paper
>roll on the holder in their lives.
>
>I hope you enjoy the hell you have made for yourself!
>
>--
>
>                                     Sue Brezden

You make your kids PICK UP THEIR ROOMS??? What kind of a sadistical person are
you?? Do you know how much a simple 8 foot piece of drywall weighs, let alone
a whole room??? The kids are probably glad that you're sending them away--
maybe they'll finally stop going to the doctor every month for another
hernia operation.

I hope you enjoyed the hell you made for these kids!!

--

Another wunnerful letter from the semi-intelligent rotting brain of:

                              Paul Kirsch
                              St. Joseph's University
                              Philadelphia, Pa

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!kirsch

I'm outside right now...do you know where your children are ? (snicker)