[net.bizarre] Another Little Observation

kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) (10/14/85)

Okay, here's two more little observations I was wondering about...

How about those signs at red lights that say "STOP HERE ON RED". Are you
supposed to drive up on the sign???Think if everybody did that--it could
get pretty crowded at busy intersections.

And another thing...Does anyone out there ever take just one napkin in
a fast food restaurant?? Why not??

--

Another wunnerful letter from the semi-intelligent rotting brain of:

                              Paul Kirsch
                              St. Joseph's University
                              Philadelphia, Pa

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!kirsch

I'm outside right now...do you know where your children are ? (snicker)

lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena) (10/15/85)

In article <2383@sjuvax.UUCP> kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) writes:
>Okay, here's two more little observations I was wondering about...
>
>How about those signs at red lights that say "STOP HERE ON RED". Are you
>supposed to drive up on the sign???Think if everybody did that--it could
>get pretty crowded at busy intersections.

             What's really interesting is when the top screw comes out
          of the "Stop Here On Red" signs and they hang upside down.All
          I can say is Thank God the English language doesn't make any
          sense upside-down and backwards,cause that arrow sure as hell
          does.

                                          Larry Palena,.
                                          St. Joseph's Univ.

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!lp102911