[net.bizarre] Strange foods consumed

samson@h-sc1.UUCP (gregory samson) (10/07/85)

Here's a few weird things to eat:

		chocolate chip cookies with mustard
		ham with coffee ice cream
		peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches
			(My roommate insists that the above item is
			 NOT weird.  What more can I say?)

---
G. T. Samson
The Evil MicroWizard
gts@wjh12.ARPA
(PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO samson%h-sc1@harvard.ARPA!!!!!!!)
(So don't hit R....)

barth@tellab1.UUCP (Barth Richards) (10/09/85)

In article <586@h-sc1.UUCP> samson@h-sc1.UUCP (gregory samson) writes:

           ______________________________
          |     __________               |
          |    |          |              |
          |    |          v              v
>         |    |    peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches
>         |    |        (My roommate insists that the above item is
>         |    |         NOT weird.  What more can I say?)
          |    |_______
          |_________   |
                    |  |
                 Yewwwllch!!  Without lettuce!?! That IS bizarre!

                                    Barth Richards
				    Tellabs, Inc.
				    Lisle, IL

				    "If God's up there, we're his excrement."
				    -Ron Geesin

gordon@uw-june (Jamie Green) (10/10/85)

> peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches
>         (My roommate insists that the above item is
>          NOT weird.  What more can I say?)

   Hear, hear!  That, sir, is the base of the most noble Goop Sandwich, as
made famous by my Grandfather.  The sandwich consists of peanut butter,
followed by mayonnaise (always add ingredients in this order), then chopped-
up cucumber chips (not really cucumbers, but those sliced sweet pickles you
can get at the supermarket), followed by a slice of cheddar cheese.  Mmmmmm!
Variations include:
	onions between the pickles and the cheese (this is actually the
	   original variety, but has fallen from the favor of many of the
	   Green household)
	mustard on the cheese (my favorite)
The funny thing is, no matter how nauseating they may consider it, everyone
who tries it becomes a fan, but perhaps that tells you more about my friends
than the sandwich...

   \      oo                                             uucp:
    \____|\mm         Jamie Green       {ihnp4,decvax}!uw-beaver!uw-june!gordon
    //_//\ \_\
   /   /  \/_/      The Great Green                      arpa:
  /___/_____\         Arkleseizure                gordon@uw-june.arpa
  -----------

sues@hercules.UUCP (Sue Anne Smith) (10/11/85)

Let's see, my father made me a sandwich once, how did it go...

    Raisin bread, ketchup, cheddar cheese and sliced banana

Not too bad, actually.

barth@tellab1.UUCP (Barth Richards) (10/16/85)

In article <357@uw-june> gordon@uw-june (Jamie Green) writes:

>   \      oo                                             uucp:
>    \____|\mm         Jamie Green       {ihnp4,decvax}!uw-beaver!uw-june!gordon
>    //_//\ \_\
>   /   /  \/_/      The Great Green                      arpa:
>  /___/_____\         Arkleseizure                gordon@uw-june.arpa
>  -----------              ^

     _______________________|

OH NO!!!!!  The Time of The Coming of The Great White Handkerchief is nigh!!!!

                                   Floyd the Jatrovartid
				   using the terminal of
				   Barth Richards
				   Tellabs, Inc.
				   Lisle, IL

				   "Our time has come, age of the hammerheads
				    This is our mission, to be the DALEKS
				    Of God"
                                   -Shriekback, "Hammerheads"
				    from the album OIL AND GOLD