Path:burl!spanky!ihnp4!ihuxl!esj
Date:Mon, 2-May-83 15:15:08 EDT
Organization:BTL Naperville, Il.

It seems to me that there was an article here awhile back re: $3.95
paperbacks.  I just saw my first one yesterday at B. Dalton's.  The
latest installment of the "Dune" series, "God Emperor of Dune" is
being sold in "standard" paperback size for $3.95.  I think I'll
wait until Crown Books starts selling it at a "discount" price.
Apologies to those who feel this should have posted in sf, but I
thought it was worthy of mention.

			J. Johnson