[net.books] "I.B.M. -Dictonary"

grigorio@ark.UUCP (12/17/84)

Newsgroups:net.books,net.wanted
Subject: "I.B.M. - Dictonary "
Expires:
  (--- *Dictonary's are men's best memory * ---)

  Is there someone in Netland who's having,or knowing someone
  who has,I.B.M. 's pocket Dictonary ????
  IBM compossed the paperback ,I believe a couple a years ago,
  and it was given as relationgifts to (of course )relations.

  The point is now ,We (a friend of my and me)have to do often
  translations in Dutch or German ,of English literature
  about computers,and It would be nice to use the right words.

  So please send any reply to :

          {seismo|philabs|decvax}!mcvax!vu44!botter!ark!grigorio

                                 Daalwijk 543
                                 1102 AA Amsterdam
                                 020 - 993775

                         thanks in advance.
                         A.Grigorio

srm@nsc.UUCP (Richard Mateosian) (12/18/84)

In article <381@ark.UUCP> grigorio@tjalk.UUCP (Aristides Grigorio) writes:

>  The point is now, we (a friend of my and I) often have to do
>  translations into Dutch or German of English literature
>  about computers, and it would be nice to use the right words.

Try the International Microcomputer Dictionary (Sybex, 1981).  No relation
to IBM, but the name is similar.  It has translations of computer terms in
English into Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian,
Polish, Spanish, and Swedish.

--
Richard Mateosian
{allegra,cbosgd,decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!srm    nsc!srm@decwrl.ARPA