[net.books] "The Mist" and DARK FORCES

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (01/25/85)

> From:	unc!wfi

> Stephen King's novella, 'The Mist,' has already been published in an
> anthology called 'Dark Forces.' This anthology contains several nice
> modern horror pieces in addition to King's novella, and was edited
> (I think) by Charles Grant. I don't know if it's available in paperback,
> but it was a Science Fiction Book Club selection a few years ago.

DARK FORCES was edited by Kirby McCauley, agent for King, as well as for
a number of other authors, including Isaac Bashevis Singer. It *was* in
paperback from Bantam Books, though I don't think it's currently in print.

However, King is coming out with a new colelction this spring called
SKELETON CREW, which will include "The Mist".

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA