[net.books] A request for books

good@ucbtopaz.CC.Berkeley.ARPA (01/26/85)

          IS THIS NET.BOOKS OR NET.PORNOGRAPHY-ARGUMENTS??????????

         PPPPPP  L       EEEEEE     AAAA      SSSSSS   EEEEEE
         P    P  L       E         A    A     S        E
         PPPPPP  L       E         A    A     S        E
         P       L       EEEE     AAAAAAAA    SSSSSS   EEEEEE
         P       L       E        A      A         S   E
         P       LLLLLL  EEEEEE  AA      AA   SSSSSS   EEEEEE

            get back to books!!!  If you really want to discuss
            the various aspects of the pornography issue in depth,
            then form a net about it! That's what nets are for...

            BUT when I turn to something called "net.books", I
            would VERY much, PLEASE, like to occasionally see more
            that one or two articles about books!!!

                         THANK YOU.

darrow@iuvax.UUCP (01/28/85)

                        I second the motion!!

              Let's here it for BOOKS on net.books!!!

dave at IU
iuvax!darrow

marko@mako.UUCP (Mark O'Shea) (01/29/85)

TO THE FOLLOWING PLEA LET ME ADD MY VOICE!

In article <679@ucbtopaz.CC.Berkeley.ARPA> good@ucbtopaz.CC.Berkeley.ARPA writes:

>          IS THIS NET.BOOKS OR NET.PORNOGRAPHY-ARGUMENTS??????????
>

>         PPPPPP  L       EEEEEE     AAAA      SSSSSS   EEEEEE
>         P    P  L       E         A    A     S        E
>         PPPPPP  L       E         A    A     S        E
>         P       L       EEEE     AAAAAAAA    SSSSSS   EEEEEE
>         P       L       E        A      A         S   E
>         P       LLLLLL  EEEEEE  AA      AA   SSSSSS   EEEEEE
>

>            get back to books!!!  If you really want to discuss
>            the various aspects of the pornography issue in depth,
>            then form a net about it! That's what nets are for...
>
>            BUT when I turn to something called "net.books", I
>            would VERY much, PLEASE, like to occasionally see more
>            that one or two articles about books!!!
>

>                         THANK YOU.

idg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Irwin Greenwald) (01/30/85)

And another big ME TOO !!!!!