[net.books] "PANZER LEADER" wanted

wdr@faron.UUCP (William D. Ricker) (03/13/85)

In article <507@ahuta.UUCP> ssm@ahuta.UUCP (Sanjay Modak) writes:
>I am looking for a book that is no longer in
>print. Short of breaking into a library and
>purloining it, I would be willing to pay a
>good price for the book.

If you are willing to pay a price for an out-of-print book, most
yellow-pages or used-book stores can direct you to a book search
service.  These folks will take your name, desired title and author,
and money, and find you a copy.  Not having used such services, I don't
know how much they charge for not finding a book nor how much they tack
onto the price they find it at.  I have always preferred buying used
books I find to paying for later delivery.  (Whether this is a measure
of my inability to delay gratification or a measure of your desire for
a particular book is for another discussion group.)

My problem is building bookshelves fast enough.
--

  William Ricker
  wdr@MITRE-Bedford.ARPA					(MIL)

Opinions are my own and not necessarily anyone elses.  Likewise the "facts".