[net.books] Robert Pirsig +spoiler for 'Zen & the Art...'

gam@amdahl.UUCP (G A Moffett) (06/14/85)

In article <2610@decwrl.UUCP> kilian@pbsvax.DEC (Michael Kilian/DTN: 225-6017/MS: HLO2-3/M08) writes:
>If Robert Pirsig is the author of _Zen and the Art of Motorcycle
>Maintenance_ then I believe he killed himself some time ago. Of course,
>I may be greatly exagerating his death.
>
>                                                    Mike Kilian

I don't know WHERE this rumor got started but it is NOT TRUE!

His son Chris, however, was murdered in San Francisco some time
ago, which makes 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Mainantence'
a bit more tragic to me.
--
Gordon A. Moffett               ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,sun}!amdahl!gam