[net.books] Toby Peters books

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (11/08/85)

Sorry this is so long after the fact, but I only recently unpacked my mystery
series books.

> From:	cvl!kayuucee	(Kenneth Crist)

>	My favorite detective is Stuart Kaminsky's Toby Peters.
> [...]
>	The first book, "Bullet for a Star", sets the mood for the rest of
> the series. (This book was just recently released in paperback form, which
> is strange when you consider that the second of the series was published in
> paperback in 1979).
>
> The only other one I have not seen in paperback is "The
> Howard Hughes Affair".

BULLET FOR A STAR was released in paperback by Jove/HBJ Books in October
1978, ISBN: 0-515-04625-6. THE HOWARD HUGHES AFFAIR was released in
paperback by Charter Books in November 1980, ISBN: 0-441-34462-3. I have
a copy of each.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

<"Bibliography is my business">