[net.books] THINNER

frye@vaxwaller.UUCP (Steve Frye) (12/11/85)

I just purchased and read the paperback version of THINNER (the one
acknowledging Stephen King as author.)  Inside the book, Billy (our hero)
is having a conversation with someone and reference his made to his story
sounding like a Stephen King novel.

If anyone as the hardcover by Bachman, I would be interested in knowing
whether or not that same reference is made.

Thanks,

--
	Steve Frye
	Varian Instruments 2700 Mitchell Dr.  Walnut Creek, Ca. 94598

boyajian@akov68.DEC (JERRY BOYAJIAN) (12/19/85)

> From:	vaxwaller!frye	(Steve Frye)

> I just purchased and read the paperback version of THINNER (the one
> acknowledging Stephen King as author.)  Inside the book, Billy (our hero)
> is having a conversation with someone and reference his made to his story
> sounding like a Stephen King novel.
>
> If anyone as the hardcover by Bachman, I would be interested in knowing
> whether or not that same reference is made.

Yes, the reference is in the hardcover first edition.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.DEC.COM