[net.books] Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

kalpin@utecfc.UUCP (Jordan E Kalpin) (12/21/85)

Distribution:net

Does anyone know if there is ever going to be a seventh book in the Thomas
Covenant series by Donaldson?  I was wondering if he was working on a
new trilogy to compliment the first two.  Perhaps it would be called,
"The chronicles of Linden Avery".

I would appreciate any information.....

Jordan Kalpin
Mechanical Engineering
University of Toronto

                                ...Melenkurion abatha....
                                                           -S.R.D.

wayne@ada-uts.UUCP (12/29/85)

I had attended a writing seminar which had Stephen Donaldson as a
guest teacher (seminarian?).  He said he was planning on writing a
third set of three books, after he finishes up some overdue unrelated
novels (these are still fantastic in nature, but they are not of the
Covenant)
Wayne Wylupski                   ...!{ihnp4,ima}!inmet!ada-uts!wayne

greg@unlv.UUCP (Greg Wohletz) (01/25/86)

In article <48@utecfc.UUCP> kalpin@utecfc.UUCP (Jordan E Kalpin) writes:

>Does anyone know if there is ever going to be a seventh book in the Thomas
>Covenant series by Donaldson?  I was wondering if he was working on a
>new trilogy to compliment the first two.  Perhaps it would be called,
>"The chronicles of Linden Avery".
	I hope not! :-(
University of Nevada, Las Vegas			--Greg Wohletz
"Where the flashlight is"			greg%unlv@CSNet-Relay
					seismo!unr70!unrvax!unlv!greg