[net.books] Robert Scheckley Books

wrd@tekigm2.UUCP (Bill Dippert) (02/03/86)

Per request I am sending this list.  It is incomplete!

SHECKLEY, ROBERT

Mysteries:
----------
     Calibre .50
     Dead Run
     Live Gold
     White Death

Science Fiction:
----------------
     Citizen in Space
     Crompton Divided
     Immortality, Inc.
     Journey Beyond Tomorrow
     Notions: Unlimited
     Shards of Space
     The Status Civilization
     Store of Infinity
     Untouched by Human Hands

Corrections, additions:
tektronix!tekigm2!wrd
--Bill--

ttp@kestrel.ARPA (02/05/86)

In article <418@tekigm2.UUCP>, wrd@tekigm2.UUCP (Bill Dippert) writes:
> Per request I am sending this list.  It is incomplete!
>
> SHECKLEY, ROBERT
>
> Mysteries:
> ----------
>      Calibre .50
>      Dead Run
>      Live Gold
>      White Death
>
> Science Fiction:
> ----------------
>      Citizen in Space
>      Crompton Divided
>      Immortality, Inc.
>      Journey Beyond Tomorrow
>      Notions: Unlimited
>      Shards of Space
>      The Status Civilization
>      Store of Infinity
>      Untouched by Human Hands
>
> Corrections, additions:
> tektronix!tekigm2!wrd
> --Bill--

You left out (at least) MINDSWAP (sf).

(paraphrased from the end) Perhaps something had changed when he
returned from the twisted world.  It seemed unlikely, he thought,
while entertaining the possibility under the familiar green sky of
Earth. Did not his mother tend her brood? Did not the moon return each
month with its dark companion and its new accumulation of comets? He
decided, rather than to question whether he had a life to live, to
accept life at face value, marry Marsha Baker, and live happily
forever after.

-tom

gelfand@valid.UUCP (Brooks Galfand) (02/05/86)

> Per request I am sending this list.  It is incomplete!
>
> SHECKLEY, ROBERT
List of books was here

> Corrections, additions:
> tektronix!tekigm2!wrd