[net.books] Forthcoming Books Info Wanted

ins_adsk@jhunix.UUCP (David S Kerven) (03/05/86)

     I was wondering if anyone has any idea when the following books will be    coming out:
                      A DARKNESS AT SETHANON by Robert E. Feist
                      QUEST FOR ST. CAMBER by Katherine Kurtz
                      Roger Zelzany's next after TRUMPS OF DOOM
                      Sheri S. Tepper's next after DERVISH DAUGHTER

     I would appreciate any information on when these books will be in print.   Thanks.

--
                                            David S. Kerven
                 ARPANET:ins_adsk%jhunix.BITNET@wiscvm.ARPA

In article <2107@jhunix.UUCP> ins_adsk@jhunix.UUCP (David S Kerven) writes:
>I was wondering if anyone has any idea when the following books will be
>coming out:
>	A DARKNESS AT SETHANON by Robert E. Feist

I do not know about the others you listed, but this one is already
available, though only in hardback.  Incidentally, it is Raymond,
not Robert.  If time permits, I shall be reviewing this soon.
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci Dept (+1 301 454 1415)
UUCP:	seismo!umcp-cs!chris