[net.books] Wanted: New group

ccrdave@ucdavis.UUCP (Lord Kahless @ Imperial Propoganda) (04/30/86)

I'd like to start a netwide moderated literary magazine, in which
poems and stories of all types could be published, say on a monthly
basis.  Naturally, I'd be willing to serve as moderator.

Would people who would like a place to publish their works and receive
feedback on them PLEASE vote now for a group.

			{dual,lll-crg,ucbvax}!ucdavis!vega!ccrdave

john@uwmacc.UUCP (john jacobsen) (05/01/86)

> I'd like to start a netwide moderated literary magazine, in which
> poems and stories of all types could be published, say on a monthly
> basis.  Naturally, I'd be willing to serve as moderator.
You have one vote from me, and one from Trout, my cat.
john e jacobsen
madison,wi

sammie@transys.UUCP (Sammie Portman) (05/07/86)

> I'd like to start a netwide moderated literary magazine, in which
> poems and stories of all types could be published, say on a monthly
> basis.  Naturally, I'd be willing to serve as moderator.
>
> Would people who would like a place to publish their works and receive
> feedback on them PLEASE vote now for a group.
>
> 			{dual,lll-crg,ucbvax}!ucdavis!vega!ccrdave

I think you have a greate idea.  Count one more vote.
--

Sammie Portman                                  USPS: TransSystems Incorporated
AT&T: 1-206-453-5560                                  1280 116th Avenue NE

fitz@ukecc.UUCP (Tukla Oly, Pakrat) (05/09/86)

In article <302@ucdavis.UUCP> ccrdave@ucdavis.UUCP (Lord Kahless @ Imperial Propoganda) writes:
>I'd like to start a netwide moderated literary magazine, in which
>poems and stories of all types could be published, say on a monthly
>basis.  Naturally, I'd be willing to serve as moderator.
>
>Would people who would like a place to publish their works and receive
>feedback on them PLEASE vote now for a group.
>
>                        {dual,lll-crg,ucbvax}!ucdavis!vega!ccrdave

 Ok, you have my vote. Just please give details.
                     Fur balls of the world, Unite!
                           Tukla Oly, Pakrat

ramin@rtgvax.UUCP (Pantagruel) (05/13/86)

In article <302@ucdavis.UUCP>, ccrdave@ucdavis.UUCP (Lord Kahless @ Imperial Propoganda) writes:
> I'd like to start a netwide moderated literary magazine, in which
> poems and stories of all types could be published, say on a monthly
> basis.  Naturally, I'd be willing to serve as moderator.
>
> Would people who would like a place to publish their works and receive
> feedback on them PLEASE vote now for a group.
>
> 			{dual,lll-crg,ucbvax}!ucdavis!vega!ccrdave

YES!	Definitely got my vote... (sorry... mailer out to lunch...)
But definitely moderated... If this gets turned down you should at least
go for a mailing list...

ramin

--
: alias: ramin firoozye'               :   USps: Systems Control Inc.        :