[net.religion] A Stranger in a Strange Land; No. 2

jss@rochester.UUCP (Jon Stumpf ) (12/06/83)

I did not mean to enter a discussion on what constitutes an
"open-minded" individual.  To clear things up, in reference
to my previously submitted article #1683, I would like to
enter a discussion with individuals...

	willing to supply their own ideas about the subject
	at hand and be willing to think about any ideas
	presented in regards to the subject. No flames.

I hope this provides a better explanation.

					Meaningfully yours,

					jss

jss@rochester.UUCP (12/06/83)