[net.religion] Converts

ab3@pucc-h (Rich Kulawiec) (08/02/84)

> Of course reading the Bible 52 times in a year would be worthless to you.
> Your mind is not going to understand it, because you are spiritually blind.

	(and so on)

	I'm glad we have such open-minded, caring individuals about us...
--
---Rsk

UUCP: { decvax, icalqa, ihnp4, inuxc, sequent, uiucdcs  } !pur-ee!rsk
      { decwrl, hplabs, icase, psuvax1, siemens, ucbvax } !purdue!rsk

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints,
The sinners are much more fun...and only the good die young!

fredel@amd.UUCP (Fred Elliott) (08/05/84)

> From: ab3@pucc-h (Rich Kulawiec)

>> Of course reading the Bible 52 times in a year would be worthless to you.
>> Your mind is not going to understand it, because you are spiritually blind.

>   (and so on)

>   I'm glad we have such open-minded, caring individuals about us...
>--
>---Rsk

    I can only wonder if this person who replied to a previous article by
saying, "take your god and ram it", beleives himself to be an open-minded
and caring individual.

--
Fred Elliott
Advanced Micro Devices (MCSD)