arndt@lymph.DEC (08/28/84)

How about:

            right: right
            left : wrong

bill@utastro.UUCP (William H. Jefferys) (08/30/84)

> How about:
>
>             right: right
>             left : wrong

Thank you, Ken, for your incisively witty and rigorously logical
contribution.  It is always a pleasure to see a brilliant mind
at work.  I am sure that all of the readers of this newsgroup
will ponder your wisdom and be led to a clearer understanding
of the true nature of the universe.
--

	Bill Jefferys  8-%
	Astronomy Dept, University of Texas, Austin TX 78712   (USnail)

gtaylor@lasspvax.UUCP (08/30/84)

Or, how about:

	We:Right
      They:Arndt

It's looked like that's the formulation of late.
Now about those disease vectors. Is Herpes the only
thing that's forever.......

amra@ihuxj.UUCP (Steven L. Aldrich) (09/01/84)

    For what it's worth, [ I know, that isn't much :-) ] here's my opinion
    on the 2right/left" discussion:

      1) Right: Right
      2) Left : Left
      3) Truth: Somewhere in between 1 & 2

    PEACE & BEST WISHES,
   Steve Aldrich (ihnp4!ihuxj!amra)

  "Your olive branches turn to spears when your flowers turn to guns!" J. Croce

ab3@pucc-h (Rich Kulawiec) (09/02/84)

> From: arndt@lymph.DEC
>
> How about:
>
>            right: right
>            left : wrong

	Yep, that just about sums up Ken Arndt's ideas of how the world
works.  Couldn't have said it more succinctly myself.
--
---Rsk

UUCP: { decvax, icalqa, ihnp4, inuxc, sequent, uiucdcs  } !pur-ee!rsk
      { decwrl, hplabs, icase, psuvax1, siemens, ucbvax } !purdue!rsk

It's better to burn out, than to fade away...