[net.religion] Remove shoe, exchange feet, place shoe on other foot

yiri@ucf-cs.UUCP (Yirmiyahu BenDavid) (11/08/84)

It has previously been shown that the modern versions of the
NT are not true to the early N'tzarim Jewish teachings, practices or
perceptions.

It has previously been shown that Christianity has introduced
false and fraudulent redactions and interpretations in an increasingly
antinomian and antisemitic flavored evolution.

It is clear that Christianity has changed Shabbat to
Sun-god-day, Passover to Esotera's festival, instituted idol worship in
the saints and mariolatry, adopted St. Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's
Day, All Saint's Day (Halloween), etc. in substitution for Jewish
festivals, forcibly adopted the eating of swine and the rejection of the
validity of Torah while substituting their own laws/criteria for
'righteousness' and 'holiness', and similar instances of supplanting
the Torah of the God of Avraham, Yitzkhak and Yakov with their own laws,
rituals, practices and doctrines having no connection to the N'tzarim
Jews of the 1st century CE.

It is widely known and accepted that Jesus Christ is the champion of
this Christianity and it is widely accepted that Y'shua is the
historical Jew of the N'tzarim writings.

Since these teachings were based in the Jewish Bible, it must be
accepted that the God of Avraham, Yitzkhak and Yakov is immutable
(unchanging)  [Mal. 3:6]

Based on Dan. 7:25, it is the contra-mashiakh who was to institute
such changes and contravene the Torah of God.

Based on these last 2 premises, anyone who comes to change or supplant
the perfect Torah (Ps 19:7/8) of an unchanging God is a contra-mashiakh.

As a counterfeit of the historical figure who is the champion of these
very things, we must therefore conclude that Jesus Christ is a contra-
mashiakh (antichrist) and that his followers have only a counterfeit
savior and are themselves 'unsaved' and, in fact, in need of the very
salvation they have proclaimed.

When Christians attempt to convert Jews in the future, it is they who
need to turn to the Judaism from which they became apostate around 110
CE. It is they who are unsaved and in need of salvation. Turn back to
the Judaism of your origins and find your salvation before you suffer
all of the dooms you have been proclaiming to everyone else. Don't be
stiffnecked in your arrogance and hypocrisies simply because the shoe is
now on the other foot.

brunson@usfbobo.UUCP (David Brunson) (11/09/84)

[]

The irrepressible Yiri Ben-David:
>When Christians attempt to convert Jews in the future, it is they who
>need to turn to the Judaism from which they became apostate around 110
>CE. It is they who are unsaved and in need of salvation. Turn back to
>the Judaism of your origins and find your salvation before you suffer
>all of the dooms you have been proclaiming to everyone else. Don't be
>stiffnecked in your arrogance and hypocrisies simply because the shoe is
>now on the other foot.

This presents a number of interesting theological questions for the divinity
students:

Does God hear the prayers of Christians?
Have Jews replaced Christians as the *true* Jews?
Has Israel replaced America as the *true* Israel?
Are Christians Mashiakh-Killers?

--
with a big fat :-),
the master

In article <1698@ucf-cs.UUCP> yiri@ucf-cs.UUCP (Yirmiyahu BenDavid) writes:

>It has previously been shown that the modern versions of the
>NT are not true to the early N'tzarim Jewish teachings, practices or
>perceptions.
>
>It has previously been shown that Christianity has introduced
>false and fraudulent redactions and interpretations in an increasingly
>antinomian and antisemitic flavored evolution.

I see no need to repeat my arguments on these points.  However, the
following points deserve a rebuttal because Yiri hasn't recycled these
threadbare arguments within the last couple of months.

>It is clear that Christianity has changed Shabbat to
>Sun-god-day,

We do not claim that Sunday as Shabbat.

>Passover to Esotera's festival,

A classic case of misused etymology.  In fact, only in English, among
European languages, has two different wrods to distiguish Easter from
Passover.  Latin and Greek, the only languages relevant to your claims,
have the same word for both. As for the calendar, I see no reason why our feasts need be ruled by a calendar which does not mention them.

>instituted idol worship in
>the saints and mariolatry,

If you knew anything about protestantism, you will know that these practices
were repudiated 500 years ago.

>adopted St. Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's
>Day, All Saint's Day (Halloween), etc. in substitution for Jewish
>festivals,

What Jewish festivals?  I work for an Orthodox Jew, and *I* don't get these
days off!!

>forcibly adopted the eating of swine and the rejection of the
>validity of Torah while substituting their own laws/criteria for
>'righteousness' and 'holiness', and similar instances of supplanting
>the Torah of the God of Avraham, Yitzkhak and Yakov with their own laws,
>rituals, practices and doctrines having no connection to the N'tzarim
>Jews of the 1st century CE.

Since I'm going to have to give up on this soon, I don't have time to respond
at length to this.  Those who have read the Acts of the Apostles should
find the true christian position clearly explained there.

>It is widely known and accepted that Jesus Christ is the champion of
>this Christianity and it is widely accepted that Y'shua is the
>historical Jew of the N'tzarim writings.

Since Jesus and Y'shua are merely different names for the same person,
a claim on one is a claim upon the other.

Charley Wingate    umcp-cs!mangoe