[net.religion] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

arndt@lymph.DEC (11/07/84)

************** WELL, I GUESS WE KICKED A LITTLE ASS!*****************

Keep chargin'

Ken Arndt

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (11/08/84)

> ************** WELL, I GUESS WE KICKED A LITTLE ASS!*****************
> Keep chargin'
> Ken Arndt

Is it true?  Did some group of people kick Ken Arndt?
--
"Good thing I didn't say anything about the dirty *knife*!"
						Rich Rosen    pyuxd!rlr

ag5@pucc-k (Henry C. Mensch) (11/10/84)

> ************** WELL, I GUESS WE KICKED A LITTLE ASS!*****************
> Keep chargin'
> Ken Arndt

	Yeah, Ken... you got a big one in return! Rah-rah, Ronnie!

Henry C. Mensch  |  User Confuser | Purdue University User Services
{ihnp4|decvax|ucbvax|seismo|allegra|cbosgd|harpo}!pur-ee!pucc-i!ag5
		"It's a radio for deaf-mutes!"

arnold@ucsfcgl.UUCP (Ken Arnold%UCB) (11/12/84)

Those of you with memories will remember a posting from Ken Arndt
claiming "we kicked a little ass".  Since this seemed to be a political
statement, and this is not net.politics, I mailed him a note asking him
if it was a political statement, and requesting, if it was, that he not
send more political statements (if I may so dignify the submission) to
this newsgroup.  It is my understanding that this is what netiquette
requires.  I also included a short statement taking issue with his
conclusions from the election.  Below is his response to my letter.  I
would like to call the attention of his local netnews administrator to
this.  Maybe s/he can convince Arndt to be more selective in his
newsgroup selection.  Obviously mail will not be effective.

		Ken Arnold

--------------------
>From: @ucbvax.UUCP:decvax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-lymph!arndt
>Date: Saturday, 10 Nov 1984 09:20:06-PST
>To: @decvax.UUCP:ucbvax!ucsfcgl!arnold
>Subject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>
>Whine on harvest moon!!
>

>"you ain't seen nothin' yet!!"
>
>You appear to be another terd who thinks religion and politics don't mix
>despite 3000 years of recorded history, not to mention our country's history.
>
>I agree that there is not a conservative ground swell per se, only a massive
>move to the right by the voters and a wholesale dumping of the radical left
>who captured the Democrats this time around.  The "dirty dems" will be back,
>but much more to the right of the screamers at San Francisco.  The Demos
>have been trounced good for the pres post three times in recent memory because
>they can't come up with a man - or woman for that matter, while the Repubs
>seem to have an unending stream of white hats.
>
>As far as electing only one person - well keep thinking that way bub because
>if enought of the dems agree you'll be eating dirt for a long long time.
>
>Read Pine's book, BACK TO BASICS, and about a hundred others that document
>the swing to the right (not all the way now) that this country is doing.
>
>Back to traditional, family values.  The Demos flag waving was very very funny.
>and ole uncle Ron made them eat it.
>
>Say it's been good talking to you.
>
>We DID kick ass!  Sounds like yours is sore.
>
>Thanks for the mail.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ken Arndt

perelgut@utai.UUCP (Stephen Perelgut) (11/13/84)

How about a "let's remove Ken Arndt from the net" campaign?
He seems to be the most offensive net.personality these days.
Which is not to say that I don't like controversy, I just
like it without emotionally loaded terms and obscenities.
Such as "terd".

BAN THE ARNDT!
--
Stephen Perelgut	Computer Systems Research Institute, Univ. of Toronto
USENET:	{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsrgv!utai!perelgut

john@x.UUCP (John Woods) (11/14/84)

> > *********************************************************************
> > ************** WELL, I GUESS WE KICKED A LITTLE ASS!*****************
> > *********************************************************************
> > Keep chargin'
> > Ken Arndt
>
> Is it true?  Did some group of people kick Ken Arndt?
> --
> "Good thing I didn't say anything about the dirty *knife*!"
> 						Rich Rosen    pyuxd!rlr

Darn it, who forgot to invite me?!
--
John Woods, Charles River Data Systems, Framingham MA, (617) 626-1114
...!decvax!frog!john, ...!mit-eddie!jfw, jfw%mit-ccc@MIT-XX.ARPA

If your puppy goes off in the next room,
is it because of the explosive charge?		[y][n]

cjk@ccice2.UUCP (Kreilick) (11/15/84)

> > *********************************************************************
> > *********************************************************************
> > *********************************************************************
> > *********************************************************************
> > ************** WELL, I GUESS WE KICKED A LITTLE ASS!*****************
> > *********************************************************************
> > Keep chargin'
> > Ken Arndt
>
> Is it true?  Did some group of people kick Ken Arndt?
> --
> "Good thing I didn't say anything about the dirty *knife*!"
> 						Rich Rosen    pyuxd!rlr

Didn't you read about the sudden rash of Bontilicus foot disease?