[net.religion] HALT THE SPREAD OF: Re: Abortion and Capital Punishment

daf@ccice6.UUCP (David Fader) (11/21/84)

Somewhere in the depths of time, someone posted an article
concerning Abortion and Capital Punishment to four newsgroups:

net.abortion
net.politics
net.religion
net.philosophy

I believe that many of us are interested in abortion but are tired
of seeing it on all these groups. I don't think anyone wants to read the
same article four times under four different topics.

Unfortunately when you hit the "f" key your response is
automatically posted to these groups. Lets take the time
on our followups to edit the Newsgroups line and put
abortion back in net.abortion where it belongs. It would look
like this:

Newsgroups: net.abortion

				     Amphibian Defender