[net.religion] To my dear fiend Ken Arndt

chuqui@nsc.UUCP (Cheshire Chuqui) (11/29/84)

In article <61@decwrl.UUCP> arndt@lymph.DEC writes:
>Ken, you are a complete turtle brain.  You know nothing about Christian dogma
>or Mr. Calvin.
>
>The entire range of your knowledge seems to be slogans and "pop" ideas
>you read on the subway walls.
>
>In spite of all that I still like you.  I used to have a pet turtle.
>
>But he died.
>
>Try chargin'
>
>Ken Arndt

An open letter to me dear fiend Ken Arndt:

Dear Ken:

    Please accept my congratulations as the first person to be so totally
    intolerant, so absolutely disgusting, so irrevocably evil and
    hypocritical that I have made you the honorary chairman of the 'you no
    longer exist club'. Thanks to the wonders of rn, I now have an
    unsubscribe to user command, and you are the first person that has made
    me feel so absolutely ill (from the pure knowledge that asses like you
    exist) that I feel it is neccessary for my continuing health (I don't
    like throwing up) to make sure I never hear from you again. As far as I
    can tell, your articles are designed specifically to make people feel
    ill and dislike you, so this success should make you extremely pleased.

    As I said once before, you disgust me, and I believe that if Jesus saw
    what you did in His name, you would disgust him.

    Don't bother responding, I won't be listening.

Chuq
--
From the center of a Plaid pentagram:		Chuq Von Rospach
{cbosgd,decwrl,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui  nsc!chuqui@decwrl.ARPA

  ~But you know, monsieur, that as long as she wears the claw of the dragon
  upon her breast you can do nothing-- her soul belongs to me!~