[net.religion] net.religion sub.groups: can we drop the subject??

In article <881@utastro.UUCP> pso@utastro.UUCP (P Samuel Odoms) writes:

>Turn about is fair play.  How often has Christianity told others to
>pack up and get out.  (Yes, I know, "but we shouldn't be held responsible
>for the wrong doings of 'supposed' Christians".  HUMPH, I say; haven't
>all people been held responsible for the wrong doings of just two people?
>(You know who I mean!))

Christianity can't talk, so how did it do anything?  Really, this tedious
business of trying to hang old mistakes around our necks is getting boring.
How about a little christian-baiting? :~)  Can we fill the bandwidth with
some other kind of noise for a while?

By the way, some of us christians are primarily concerned with the creation
stories for their mythicological content.  THey do mean something.

Charley Wingate     umcp-cs!mangoe

pso@utastro.UUCP (P Samuel Odoms) (12/08/84)

?? Me (pso)
?  Wingate

?? How often has Christianity told others to pack up and get out.
?  Christianity can't talk, so how did it do anything?
Christianity as in a collective singular noun encompassing all who
practice said religion ("Practice?", he said, "I don't have to practice;
I'm very good at it!")

?  How about a little christian-baiting? :~)
I was christian-baiting.

?  By the way, some of us christians are primarily concerned with the creation
?  stories for their mythicological content.
If you are concerned about creation stories for their "mythicological"
content, then don't teach them in my SCIENCE class.

--

uucp:  {ut-sally,ut-ngp,noao,charm}!utastro!pso
arpa:  pso@ut-ngp or pso@ut-sally