[net.religion] Samuelson re: Julie begging the question

yiri@ucf-cs.UUCP (Yirmiyahu BenDavid) (12/16/84)

From garys@bunker.UUCP (Gary M. Samuelson) Sun Feb  6 01:28:16 206
Subject: Re: Quit begging the question Julie!!! (reposted)

> ************************
> Yiri (of course) responds:
> Y'shua and the N'tzarim died at the hands of
> Christians who were followers of Jesus Christ BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT
> ABANDON THEIR OBSERVANCE OF TORAH!!!

Huh?  How could Y'shua have died at the hands of followers of a
(later) counterfeit of himself?  I thought your position included
the assertion that there was neither Jesus nor Christians until
many years after Y'shua's life.  Now you are saying that either
Jesus predates Y'shua, or that they were contemporary.

Gary Samuelson

Yiri responds:
It was a matter of time 'til I made a silly mistake and this is one. The
above should have read: "The N'tzarim (who were the followers of Y'shua
the N'tzarim) died at the ....".  Thanks for pointing out the error. Busy
days will do that to anyone.