[net.religion] Chapter 4: In Which Houts At Reed Refutes Brown and Other Silliness

houts@reed.UUCP (Bill Houts) (03/19/85)

In article <1108@reed.UUCP> suki@reed.UUCP (Monica Nosek) writes:
>Mr. Houts:
>	I find your lack of faith disturbing.  Do you think
>that your cheese songs are amusing?  I will admit that
>"'Cheese is Nice' Superstore" is quite a catchy ditty, and
>even well-written, but really, I think you should turn your
>efforts to salvation and perhaps to composing some catchy
>ditties about Moses or Abraham for prompt dumping in n.r.j.
>
>			Indignantly,
>				Monica
>p.s.  I'm a Pisces--what are you?

I am not at all as irreverent as I have been made out to be. In fact, I am
one of the growing legions of Frisbeeists. We believe that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof, and no one can get it down.

P.S. Leo

P.P.S. They all contain the letter "A".

--

Bill Houts