[net.religion] Frith on IC's

shindman@utcs.UUCP (Paul Shindman) (05/05/85)

In article <905@trwatf.UUCP> root@trwatf.UUCP (Lord Frith) writes:
>Where are his legions of followers?  Where are the brownshirts and
>swastikas?  When was the last time Don Black murdered his political
>opponents to gain a seat in public office or the sanction of the
>state?  Do you see an immenent physical threat from his postings?
>
>It's all in your childish imaginations.  So go ahead and let yourselves
>be jerked around by every net.neo.nazi with a blatently anti-semetic
>ideology.
>
>> Ah, I see....
>
>No you don't.  That's why you come off like such a flaming belligerent
>idiot.
>--
>	- Lord Frith

Frith...it's time you picked up a newspaper regularly and dusted off
your tv, since you are obviously oblivious to recent news.  Then maybe you
wouldn't be imagining that nothing is going on.

Don Black sympathizes with ICs. IC's have been recently arrested by the
FBI for murder, robbery, weapons charges and several other major crimes.
Funny how that radio show host who opposed them was riddled full of bullets.

A feature on one of the major networks (NBC, I think) showed how one of
the IC churches in Idaho is giving para-military training to their
members (including the kiddies, apparently) so that they learn how to
kill...especially Jews and Blacks.

One of these IC types was arrested a couple of weeks ago and was found to
be armed with an arsenal of weapons including machine guns and hand grenades.
You only use hand grenades when hunting people, Frith.

I certainly see an immenent physical threat associated with his postings.

Too bad you're not jewish or black, Frith, then maybe you wouldn't come
off like such a flaming belligerent idiot.
--
-----------------
Paul Shindman, U of T Computing Services, Toronto (416) 978-6878

root@trwatf.UUCP (Lord Frith) (05/10/85)

>> [Lord Frith]
>> Where are his legions of followers?  Where are the brownshirts and
>> swastikas?  When was the last time Don Black murdered his political
>> opponents to gain a seat in public office or the sanction of the
>> state?  Do you see an immenent physical threat from his postings?

>> It's all in your childish imaginations.  So go ahead and let yourselves
>> be jerked around by every net.neo.nazi with a blatently anti-semetic
>> ideology.

> [Paul Shindman]
> Frith...it's time you picked up a newspaper regularly and dusted off
> your tv, since you are obviously oblivious to recent news.  Then maybe
> you wouldn't be imagining that nothing is going on.

> Don Black sympathizes with ICs. IC's have been recently arrested by the
> FBI for murder, robbery, weapons charges and several other major crimes.
> Funny how that radio show host who opposed them was riddled full of bullets.

And how will your flaming against Don Black on the net change this?

> A feature on one of the major networks (NBC, I think) showed how one of
> the IC churches in Idaho is giving para-military training to their
> members (including the kiddies, apparently) so that they learn how to
> kill...especially Jews and Blacks.

And how will flaming against Don Black on the net change this?

> One of these IC types was arrested a couple of weeks ago and was found to
> be armed with an arsenal of weapons including machine guns and hand grenades.
> You only use hand grenades when hunting people, Frith.

And how will flaming against Don Black on the net change this?

> I certainly see an immenent physical threat associated with his postings.

Oh?  Afraid one of Don Black's articles is going to explode inside your
terminal?  I stand behind my earlier comments... there is no physical
threat associated with Don Black's postings.  Threats come to fruition
through people... not news articles.

> Too bad you're not jewish or black, Frith, then maybe you wouldn't come
> off like such a flaming belligerent idiot.

You forgot the Indians and Poles and Gypsys and... (yyaawwwwwwnnnn!)
--

UUCP: ...{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!seismo!trwatf!root	- Lord Frith
ARPA: trwatf!root@SEISMO

Nasha Lutcha!